Family

Hey guys. So sorry for the late update. There has been a lot of family issues goimg on recently and I haven't been in the right frame of mind to keep writing. However, im hopefully back now :)
Enjoy

Carlos flipped onto the floor, hiding behind a bin as a car drove past him. It had been a few hours since they had escaped the hospital... since he had left Mal and found the other two.

They were both fine though Jay had almost choked him to death before Carlos could tell him what happened. Mal had been the one to break through Jays walls and help him the most, so it was only natural he would be angry and worried for her.

"Long live evil!" He yelled as he climbed onto the rooftop. The others came out of hiding then, Evies eyes red still from her tears over Mals capture.

"What did you find out?" Jay said crossing his muscular arms across his chest.

"They took her back to the hospital. There are three exits, the main entrance way, the back door and then a single entrance on the roof. Police are still driving around looking for us. Parents are too. Think Mals mom and yours Evie are at the hospital still though, as i didnt see their cars around."

"Security?" Evie quizzed.

"Four on the door but more close by. It would have to be quick."

The two nodded. They had been planning this since they'd come back. They knew they were running out of time, who knows what tortures Mal was experiencing. The last time she'd been in hospital... Carlos shuddered internally. When she'd finally come out she was bad... really bad. Carlos shook his head not wanting to remember the image of a broken Mal, blood covering her and paler than he'd ever seen.

"We should do it soon." Jay said looking to the others as they nodded. "We'll go through the roof and then Carlos you use the computer to find Mals room. Evie can keep watch and then we'll grab her and make a break for it."

It was a bad plan and they all knew it. Too many variables that could go wrong but it was the only plan that they had so it was going to have to do.

"We wont get her up here." Evie said looking at the roof they were stood on. "We'll have to find somewhere lower down depending on..." she didnt finish it but they didn't need her to.

This was all dependent on what condition the purple haired girl was in when they found her.

They sprinted to the hospital, jumping and dodging so as to not be seen. When they were hidden on the opposite roof they saw the problem. They could not leap the distance to grab onto the other building which mesnt they would have to start from the bottom. This led to a larger chance they would be seen.

"Back entrance." Jay said rubbing his knuckles as he knew they would have to fight their was through now.

"Jay whatever happens get her out." Evie growled. She knew Jay was the best fighter so he would be the one most likely to make it through whoever they had to face.

They clambered down the rooftop and hid behind a pair of bins close by the back entrance. They could see no guards but the Isle made you cautious and so they slowly snuck in through the doors. No guards. Good.

They sprinted silently down hallways, always on the look out for anyone. It was running down their fifth hallway and sixth turn that they skidded to a stop and hid around the corner. Two guards were stood outside a room with Evil Queen and Malificent sat outside, the Queen was rubbing Malificent back.

"What now?" Carlos hissed.

"I'll distract them you two grab Mal and get out." Jay said.

"There's no way we'll get out without you. I'll be the distraction and you help Carlos." Evies face was pale but she seemed determined.