Forget me not.

Maleficent was not in a good mood.

"COME HERE GIRL!"

She seethed, gripping her staff as she waited for the scurrying of feet that always came after she called for her. The Mother of all Evil was not one to be ignored.

Except it seemed by her ungrateful, worthless daughter.

"GIRL!" She called once more.

There was no way the brat was with her little friends. The fairy knew for a fact that the thief was currently tied up in cowards market, the little puppy was probably cleaning something and the doll had been locked in the Evil Queens cage for a week.

The older fairy growled. Fine if the brat didn't want to come down she would come up and she would give the snivelling little brat a reason to hide from her. Smirking she grabbed the whip that hung on the wall, one the brat had shown to be particularly afraid of due to the iron tip that not only carved through skin but burned fairy flesh as soon as it made contact. It made the girl wince, cry and scream in all the right ways, made her beg her sweet mother to be merciful.

Merciful!?

The brat was always such a disappointment.

Smashing into the room she had last left the girl Maleficent growled in frustration. Why wasn't she here!?

"I grow impatient girl. Come. Here." The fairy hissed, her voice dripping with venom as she listened for some form of sound.

When none came her burned green, emerald irises glowing in the dang light the Isle gave. The woman looked up and down the shack like house, getting more angry as she did so. Where was she!? How dare she run! Flames, bright green and roaring, wanted nothing more than to burn the place to the ground but even as they licked across her skin they could go no further. The Beast had seen to that. Holding their powers, holding her power from her even when it was coursing through her veins. How she hated him and the urge to cause pain was even more potent. She needed someone to release on and what better than to beat than pathetic little thing that she had been training since its birth.

"Can't find her?" Maleficent spun, hissing at the arrival of the other woman.

Grimhilde just rolled her eyes, ignoring the anger from the woman who had raised the whip, obviously believing the Queen was her no good daughter.

"Why are you here?" Maleficent spat.

Out of all the useless oafs on the Isle, Grimhilde was the least useless. The woman had even been one of the few who Maleficient didnt find completely idiotic and had earnt a sliver of respect from the Mistress of all Evil.

"Evies gone." When the horned woman showed no recollection the ex Queen continued. "My daughter. She isnt in the cage anymore. Jafars boy is also missing from his post in the square and Cruella has been screaming for over an hour about her missing "puppy"."

Grimhiles stoic face only showed a glimmer of humour at the name. That was what the children were known as after all. The thief, the doll, the puppy and the slave. At least to their four parents.

"I checked the cage. Its completely unbroken. Evie should never had gotten out of it, I even made the bars iron so your little fairy couldn't get in. The chains holding the thief were slipped not broken-"

"What is the point of all this Queenie!?" Maleficent snapped still wanting to hit something.

"My girl vanished. She didnt escape that cage so either your little slave girl has excess to a magical ability I knew nothing about... we may have a problem." Maleficent stared out of one of the windows or holes in the wall anyway and stared at the Isle outside.

"Vanished?"

"Into the thin air." Grimhilde said an eyebrow raised a fraction of an inch.

"How... intriguing." Could the girl have learnt some magic? Found a way through the barrier?

If so... how dare she not tell Malificent immediately.

Oh was she going to skin her when she got her claws on the little brat again.

"Send Horace and Jasper to speak to Cruella. See if they can grasp what has happened to her puppy." The fairy hung the whip back up touching the wall softly as she thought. "Find Jafar and we shall see what he says about his thief running from his punishment."

"And what will you do?" Grimhilde sniffed.

"I? I will probe for more details on this... vanishing. Perhaps it is just a new killer taking the children-"

"And if it isnt?" Maleficent looked up at her second.

"Then we must find where they have gone. If the children have vanished by magic there will be a residue left somewhere... perhaps this is the exit route we are looking for. Now go."

Green eyes flared as the Evil Queen left to complete her tasks and Maleficent set to her own.

She allowed her magic to flare as bright as it could, giving her a demonic glow but going no further than her own body. Thankfully she didnt need it to go anywhere else. Magic was attracted to other magic so if someone had used it Maleficents own would act as magnet sucking it to her.

The fairy closed her eyes, burned even brighter and waited.

Four shadows.

Four bits of residue.

The once Dragons eyes snapped open, emerald green and furious as they burned like fire.

The Dragon roared.

Hey ya'll! So the parents know they've gone. Wonder what will happen next? Read to find out!

Thank you for all the amazing feedback I've been getting btw guys I really appreciate it!