Meet the counsellor

Mal hated school.

She hated the punishments, the whip agaisnt your back, the dark cupboards smaller kids were locked in. She hated the screams that echoed out of class rooms and the gruel they served in the cafeteria if they served anything at all. She hated the classes where you learnt the best way to torture or kill your opponents and mostly she hated the other children who tried their hardest to kill or maim one of her friends.

They were the main gang. The power. And hurting one of them was something no one could get away with and survive but also it promised great prestige if you did.

When her... mother had first suggested they try out school here in Storybrooke Mal had instantly tensed, fear coursing through her body as she wanted to beg her mother not to send her there. But even now she wanted to please her so she nodded stiffly.

Mallory wasn't a fool. She noticed the fear that radiated off Mal in an instant and suddenly she wondered if there was anywhere or anything on the Isle that didn't bring such terror to the girls eyes. Whatever it was she would bring it here just to see something from that damned place the girl didn't flinch away from. Besides her friends of course.

Yet she needed to go. They'd been here a while now and though they'd been trying to think of a way to get the children to go to a therapist they also needed schooling.

Jason had suggested both.

"The counsellor at school could be used for the children to get through the smaller cracks and once they are more comfortable we can look at a separate therapist for them."

"Who's the therapist at the school now?" Cynthia asked and Mallory smiled.

"Elsanna." Elsanna the once Queen Elsa of Arendelle now she was just Elsanna or Elsa. She was one of the ones that had kept her fairy tale name as a nickname for herself.

She was the school counsellor with her rather rambunctious sister being the school PE teacher. Annabeth or Anna also decided to keep her name like Anna better anyway.

So here they were, pulling up at the school gates. Mallory saw Regina already waiting for her, Evies carefree attitude back in place like it always was in public.

The chidlren were still learning they didnt have to pretend to be tough in public.

"Hey." Evie said pecking Mals cheek softly.

On the Isle Mal would have refused this. Would see it as a sign of weakness that enemies could use but here Evie had wormed her way into her heart in all the right places. So what if she had to fight harder, be stronger in order to defend them... she would do it in a heart beat in order to keep Evie.

"Have you seen the boys yet?" Mal asked looking around her yellowing black eye still standing out on her skin.

It had been found out her mother had cracked her eye socket with the hit so it was taking a long while to heal.

"Mom says Cruel- i mean Cynthia is always late." Evie said. It was still strange that they didnt go by the names they had known before.

"Hey ladies!" The girls turned to see Jay jogging up to them smirking at the two.

"Hey Jay." They smiled at him, he looked better than Mal felt but she could still see the edge in his posture as he looked around the school.

"Hello there!" The three turned and saw a very beautiful white haired woman walking towards them.

She had a light blue shirt on and some light blue jeans as well as a snowflake pin on her collar. All in all Mal was fairly certain who this woman was.