Prologue [e]

Ok. Don't wanna bring it up but to get more chapters you gotta support me. Not being a butthole but seriously. I need support.

Edited by Kappa. ( Support always helps!)

Yugo 

"Wake up" said a grumpy voice, making me stir. "We've got to find your future wiiiiffeeee" said the voice. I notice a brown hat and then see Chibi.

"I know, I'll get up" I said, groaning. I am now the king of a forgotten race. The Eliatropes have come to the world of twelve; it's now two years after Oropo's ordeal. The Eliatropes arrived a year after that.

It has only been a year, yet our progress is astounding! We've built huge marble buildings, all working together. There's even a sizeable school as well as a council building. The latter being where everyone in the six dofus circle -yes, that is what we decided to call it- would meet every week. Qilby helped quickly age the others of the council, helping fill things in for them under the watchful eyes of Adamaï and I. 

There was also shops and homes surrounding those two buildings. Qilby had once again joined us, but under very strict rules.

"Yugo!!! Hurry!!!" Chibi nearly growled as he impatiently dragged me out of bed. I grabbed my half-cloak and threw on my hat. "I'm coming," I told him. As we walked out into the hall, we saw Adamaï.

The dragon clears his throat. "Yugo... We have requested some of our smartest and bravest people to..." Adamaï begun, standing at the door of the hall. He trails off, looking uncertain. 

"Yes, I know" I said with great emptiness in my heart. I had no idea to why I was sad- yet something told me it wouldn't be something I'd like. "Yugo, they couldn't come. We called you here for something more important." He looked very worried, an almost unusual look for the strong, cocky soul. "It's your health...it's,  as we all have seen, starting to decline."

"What do you mean?" I said in shock, tilting my head to one side. 

"Yugo...you're sick. So, the rest of the council had decided it is best if you have a break." He said demandingly but not harshly. It's clear he was trying to help me, but...

"But a king doesn't have vacation. Especially one who has to watch over a rising kingdom," I start in protest.

"Well, granted, there is no problem with that.. even when the king hasn't had much sleep in months or even a little break," he said not wanting to argue. This deflection squashed any fire in me. 

"I guess I can take two months off..." I say a bit sheepishly, knowing I have been exhausted over the past few months. I rub the back of my neck and avoid his gaze. 

"I will keep you updated in letter every two weeks." He said almost relieved. "Where would you like to go?" He asked, and when I meet his gaze it's like clear, soothing water. Maybe taking a break won't be too bad?

I haven't seen the rest of the Brotherhood of the Tofu in a year... Maybe I can see Amalia? She's been kind to me, but we've grown notably apart since she kissed Oropo.

After a moment's ponder, I announce, "I would like my destination to be the Sadida kingdom!"