Someone to catch you

You don't know you are falling in love until you hit the stone cold floor...

Yugo POV

Again and again. I have done the same thing over and over. Worrying about my pass and everything I lost.
All my faults and why I am so so alone. My dad is here for me but the scars on my mind make me want to push him further away from me. I have no future. Maybe a fight but I won't have a life, kids, or a wife.
Everyone near me is dieing faster than they know. I can see days going by without me actually moving.
"Yugo!!" Yelled a familiar voice. The only voice that will stay with me beyond my years.
"Chibi!" I yelled back hopping off the bed so he wouldn't tackle me. He still managed to, as he jumped up to give me the cutest hug ever.
"I found out how to make a portal!" Oh, he has come of age.
"Really!?" I asked enthusiastically "show me!"
"Ok! Watch!" Chibi said as he raised his arm to preform the Eliatropes signature talent. He tried but failed. Raising his arm once more he managed to make a portal.
"Yay!" I yelled in excitement. "Go show brother Adamaï!" I said. I am so bored! Oh yes, I have to go to Amalia's erm, arrangement. Just then Ad walked into the room.
"Hey" he said trying to keep a straight face?
"What did you do?" I asked rather annoyed.
"I um was standing outside when a carriage showed up. A huge man came out of it followed by all sorts of people. I don't even know how they could all fit in that thing.
"Yeah, and??" I asked knowing he did something.
"Ok, get this, he is a "king" and has come to" he stopped talking now because he was rolling on the floor laughing.
"To what???" I asked helping him off the floor.
  "To marry his daughter!" He yelled so loud that Ogrest might have gone mad again.
  "What!?" I yelped feeling heat rise to my cheeks.
  "Well, he mentioned something about you being her protector and Bla Bla Bla." He said.
  "Tell him heck no." I said laughing.
  "Ehem. Yugo. It's the Iop king." What?? Why him. Now I'm probably going to have to fight to get out of this one.
  "Tell him I'm busy on a trip, which is true. I'm going to the Saddida kingdom." I sad, grabbing my Haven bag from the corner. "Tell Dad I left for a while... Wait. Want to come?" I asked knowing he would tease me about how I'm going because I like her but I guess he could help kick butt if I start a fight.
  "Sure but why?" He asked "you know I would have followed you anyways?."
  "I'm faster"
  "Bet." He said teasingly.
  "Whoever is there first is a crusty gobol!!"