I have Sinned

Third POV
Yugo and Amalia sat there on the bed. "She was pregnant" yugo thought.
   "Yugo?" Amalia asked. "We have to tell him today." She said just looking into his deep brown eyes.
   "Ok... But how??" Yugo asked.
   "I don't know..." Amalia said "but Saddida usually tells the king when a baby has been brought into the kingdom. Especially a royal baby." She said. She got up and grabbed his hands. "Look. It's already showing.."
   "Yes but everything will be fine." Yugo reassured her. Then he teliported out.
   "DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID!!" Amalia yelled but it was too late.

Yugo went into the thrown room. He was crying but he had to take fault for his actions. He ran up to the king then right as his feet he collapsed on the floor and cried. The tears were now tears of Wakfu which meant it was serious.
  "Yugo!" The king said worryingly as he bent down to comfort him.
  "Don't touch me!" Yugo yelled still crying. "I do not deserve to be comforted for I have sinned."
  "What do you mean, yugo" the king asked trying to imagine the angel before him committing a crime. Armand got up and walked to the Eliatrope.
  "What is it yugo?" Armand said with bitterness to his name.
  "I-i got Amalia.." yugo said coughing from the tears.
  "What did you do to my little girl!?" The king asked with anger booming throughout his voice.
   "We were h-hanging out last night and then took things too far..." Yugo said now the wakfu drained from him as the gallons of tears fell.
  "What!?" Armand asked as he grabbed yugo by the neck and pinned him to the wall with a large vine. Yugo seemed to let him. Knowing what layed before him he deserved.
   "Daddy?" Said a sweet voice as she walked In her eyes puffy. She seemed shocked by the view.
  "Amalia, is it true?" King Oak Heart asked.
  "I'm the one that let him!" She said.
   "Why would Yugo Even tell me then..." He said.
   "Because all Eliatropes are apparently "skilled" at doing such to um woman." Amalia said now as she walked over to Armand signaling Yugos release. Then she walked towards her father with Yugo in her arm. Once she got close enough she brought the king's hand to her stomach.
   "Daddy, I'm pregnant." Amalia said. The announcement seemed to leave king and Armand in shock. Yugo sat there still crying. He was disgust with himself.
   "W-w-what... Your?" Armand said now about to kill Yugo for sure.
   "It is my fault...ALL MY FAULT!" Yugo yelled as he stood up and hugged Amalia. "Ami... forgive me" Yugo said.
   "Forgive you?!" The king asked.
"Daddy... It's my fault. I knew I should have stopped because he was an Eliatrope but I didn't." Amalia said now crying with Yugo. Then Yugo collapsed.
  "His wakfu!" Amalia almost screamed "he's dieing!!"
   "Get the Enripsa!" The king yelled to Armand.
   "...yugo.." Amalia said as she neeled beside him. "Daddy, he stopped breathing!!!" She screamed.
  "Get his brother... He can help!" Said the Enripsa.