Awkward Moments End with Saddness

Just here again! Gotta say
TEKAN BACK AT IT AGAIN, WITH THE TINCAN!

Yugo POV (only reason why I haven't changed it much is cuz Amalia be busy with boring thoughts)
Soon after King Oak Heart (YES THAT IS HIS REAL FRICKIN NAME. Not, sheram sharm. Look.it.up.) addressed the situation and gave us a plan. Me, Elely, and Amalia headed into the Tree room. I have never been in this room. Not once. But once I stepped in I realized why it was so sacred.
"You know, I've never been here" I said breaking the awkward silence. I saw Amalia head toward the substance that contained an absurd amount of wakfu. (He used his wakfu sense)
"I know" she said, laying a hand on it. A sudden burst of blue light came from each of its crack. There was names, each name was written with wakfu but it was dragonic. I saw all the names of the Saddida people. Then I looked at a flower and noticed it only had one name. It had Amalias name. She truly was the kingdoms flower.
"Wow" was all I could muster.
"I know" Ami said giggling "that was my reaction when I first saw this. Do you know that each symbol-"
"Represents a Saddidas life." I finished.
"How did you know that?" She asked.
"I can read the names because they are in dragonic. Adamaï taught me how to read the language." I said.
"Oh, do you know where my name is? Don't show me!" She almost yelled.
"Yeah" I said with a smirk.
"Is it a special place?" She asked, walking closer to the tree.
"I hope not." Said elely who I totally had forgotten about.
"You little!" Amalia said chasing her.
"What? Then you two would get all lovey dovey."elely said again causing Amalia to freeze. I just stood there not understanding why until she ran towards me.
"Your bleeding!" She screamed. I looked down to where she was looking at. My Cloak was dripping blood where my arm was. I slowly started to remember why.
"I'm fine;" I yelled pulling back my arm. But she grabbed it again.
"No you aren't!" She yelled back. "Sit" she commanded.
"Ami!" I pleaded but she forced me to sit with a vine. Crap was all that came to mind. Elely was messing with some dirt, clearly she hadn't noticed anything.
"Do you even feel it?" She asked. I noticed that I wasn't in pain. Maybe I had gotten used to it.
"No." I replied with a Stern look knowing that she would be mad if she got the chance to look at my wounds.
"Good I think." She said as she took off my cloak. Not the way I thought she would undress me if ya know what I mean. I helped her take it off to reveal my yellow shirt drenched in blood. "Are you sure your okay??" She asked with panick in her voice. I just nodded.
"You promise me you won't be mad??" I asked. She just stared at me.
"Mad??" She replied.
"Yes, do you promise?" I asked once more.
"Yes I promise! Now whats wrong!" She yelled. Now getting Elelys attention.
I slowly started pulling up the now orange looking sleeve, revealing the cuts deep in my wrists. I looked up to see Amalia just staring at me. Tears formed in her eyes. I couldn't take it and closed my eyes. Then I felt her arms wrapped around me and her closer to my. I couldn't breathe but I was to emotional to think about that.
"Why?" Was all she asked. I brushed her hair with my fingers.
"I-I thought I would never see you again" I scoffed. Tears flying down my cheeks.
"EW! Your dad put me in here so that you wouldn't do anything!" Elely yelled but then shut up once she saw the cuts in my skin.
"I love you, Yugo." Amalia whispered in my ear.
"I love you too." I said.

Yay! Another chapter! Sorry for being so late and I have no excuse. Just be happy I managed to post this because today is my Birthday!