The Talk [e]

:D lol u already know

Yugo

   I followed him down the hallway until he stopped and turned around. Confused, I tilt my head. "Yes?" His expression is serious. "I saw how close you were to my daughter,"  His gaze is hard and unflinching. "W-w-what?" I feel my brain seize up, genuinely terrified of being killed. A moment of silence that seemed to stretch for ages passed between us. I couldn't feel anything but the hammering of my heart.

The Sadidan king bellows out in laughter. "I'm just messing with you! I couldn't help it- you should've seen the look on your face!" He steps over to me and pats me on the back. "So... are y'all a thing?"

  "N-no, were just f-friends!" My heart continues to jackhammer- I eventually think I might faint. "Oh... so you're not here to request marriage like the other ones?" He asks with a subtle smile. A moment of anger flairs up, trying to cover my panic. "No, but who is?!" My tone is a lot more loud and forceful than I intend it to be. 

The king's smile widens, and he shrugs. "Why would you care? You're not dating her... Anyways, Amalia has been trying to find a husband because she will be queen one day." I frown."Oh? And what if I would like to date her?" I quietly grumble. "I heard that!" he said, grin spreading even wider. 

"So! You wish to be with my daughter, eh? Hmmm, honestly I have no problem with that. Just know that Amalia wants someone who would risk their life for their people...and from what Adamaï has told me you would be perfect."

Taken aback by his support, I mumble a thanks, feeling my cheeks burn. I shrink into my collar, embarrassed. He chuckles. "Oh and one more thing- you might want to talk to her soon.  She's going to another proposal s-" I was already out of sight before the king could finish his sentence. I rush towards the throne room.