Home...Sorta

IM SO SORRY! I haven't updated in maybe a month and I'm backkkkkkkkk! So I hope you like this!

I slowly got up from the ground with a ringing in my ear. I touched the tree! I probably killed Amalia! I started to cry untill I realized something was different. I was sitting in grass. Different than the grass on the world of twelve.
I was on a small planet in the sky. No, it wasn't the sky it was space I think. The stars were much closer.
There we flashes of hats? It was my hat but different color. I was on the Eliatrope planet...
"Yugos here!" Some whispered in excitement. Balbazar appeared out of nowhere and he just started walking towards me.
"You.. you have made some unbearable decisions that the children have picked up on..." He said calm but upset.
"No! They must not do that!" I said.
"Yugo, a king must learn that their people will follow their actions. I can help."
"I Will stop! Help me from this pain!" I was about to say more ad the dragon touched my shoulder. I blacked out once more.

Amalias POV
Yugo touched the tree, I think it was by accident but when he did he disappeared. Maybe my dad got him somehow?
Out of no where someone appeared next to Elely, clearly uncontionse. (Idk how to spell it and outo correct isn't helping!)
He had the same blue hat yugo did....but older. Much older. He looked about my age.
"Yugo?" I asked crawling towards him and shaking his arm. Why did I call him that? It might be another Oropo! But all those people are dead.
He mumbled something. I shook his arm again and he opened his eyes.
"Amalia..." He whispered. Closing his eyes I went to go get help.