Confusion [e]

I literally just got on here and !? Mnnmngjvdf already 100 freaking veiws!!?!?!!?

(K: And she deserved every single one of them.)

Amalia

I had to go see another guy ask for my hand. Why the heck do I have to? It's not like I'm going to accept any... I can't help but wonder how Yugo feels. Adamaï told me they were going to just pair him up with someone they think is suitable.

 Before I can help it, I think to myself that I would volunteer. Wait what?! Why would I do that...?

 "Amalia!!" Yugo cries, running full force into the room. I jump up from my chair. "What is it?" I asked, surprised he was here. He looks flustered, and responds, "W-Well... Come with me!" Spontaneously creating a portal, he gently takes my wrist and pulls me through. 

   Normally I would have been shocked, but it was Yugo and I trusted him. We ended up in each others arms once more. The portal led to Percedal's (previous) memorial. It ended up staying, as it was a special place for all of us. 

 "I never realized this until now...but..." Yugo's eyes slide away from mine, and it's now I vaguely realize how long his eyelashes have gotten. "You're the one I want." I just stand there, face aflame. "Yugo... You're the one I need." I reply. This time I leaned in. He pulled me closer to his chest and then hugged me.

You thought!

(K: KEK AHAHAHA)