Back Together... Again

Yugo POV
"Hey!-ad!-are-we-almost-there?" I asked jumping through portals. I looked at the dry/green land. It looked to be most of a forest but there was also a side of it that was dry and maybe burnt.
"Yup! We're here..." He yelled back cutting through the air.
I just couldn't believe it. Was this why Amalia is being forced to get married?
"Bro, we should hurry maybe something bad happened." My brother said grabbing me by the hand and flying as fast as he can.
We arrived at the palace/tree in no time.
It was... different in some way. Maybe because it has been a year since I have been here or...there was guards EVERYWHERE. I'm not even joking. Every house had a guard in front of it and at least fifty were lined up along the entrance to the city.
  We started running up to the palace.
"Oof" I felt my whole body smash into someone else's. "Are you okay?" Asked a fimiliar voice. I looked up to see king Oak Heart with a goofy smile plastered onto his face. Not one of his casual goofy faces...it was more like he knew something I didn't.
  "Y-yeah." I said stuttering. Why am I stuttering!? Oh, yeah its because he is the father of the only woman I have ever loved.
  "Good" he said grabbing me and Adamaï by the arm, pulling us to the palace. Finally we stopped in front of a door that seemed to be even more crowded with guards. It was the door to the tree of life.
"Why are w-" I was cut off by the king's hand.
"Shhhh!"he whispered. Had he gone mad or something? He slowly pushed the door open revealing Ruel, his wife, Eva and her family, though, Flopin and Tristigon weren't there.
"Eva!" I yelled running to hug her but I was shushed by everyone in the room. Then I remembered why I had came in the first place but I was confused.
"Geez! What are all of you even doing here?" I asked.
"Because we were told to come here. But the letters information was fake." Eva said giving Amalia a deadly look. What's that about?
"WHAT!?" I yelled.
  "Hey, hey." Amalia said raising her hands "let's not get upset! We're here for important matters"
"Oh well whats so "important" you had to lie to us." Eva said almost yelling.
  "How is this going to be more important than what you told me!?" I asked. I was a bit hurt that she tricked me but I was kind-of embarrassed too.
"What did she tell you?" Asked Tristipen. Crap.
  "N-Nothing!" I said feeling hell in my cheeks.
  "O-ok" he said making fun of me. "D-did she say she liked you?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I about died.
  "No. Just forget it." I said. I can't breathe! Thank Eliatrope no one heard him.
  "Ok! Listen up!" Amalia said yelling. Even when she sounds like a drill sergeant she is beautiful. Ugh! Get that out of here. I can never be with her! "A few weeks back, someone had threatened the tree of Life and...my life." She stated, giving me a quick glance. WHO threatened her!?
  "Who was it?" I asked trying..not to go all gorilla on someone.
  "I was just about to yell you... We do not know much except he goes by the name Z. He had attacked us a few days back. He, as I know all of you had noticed, burned down the whole left side of our forest." She said with a casual tone.
  "Why did you lie to us!?" Asked Eva.
  "Because this, man, has been watching our every move and we have to keep our plans hidden.!" Amalia yelled. She lost her cool, already.
  "Oh.." was all Eva could spit back.
  "Dad, will you please tell them the plan?" Amalia asked clearly upset. I rushed next to her to comfort her. Holding her by the arms.
  "You okay?" I asked smiling hoping it would cheer her up.
  "Yeah, I'm fine" she said as if lost in my eyes.
  "AWWWWWW!" Says almost everyone in the room. Again hell danced on my cheeks.
  "Oh, quite it with you!" I yelled mostly looking at Tristipen.
  "Ok! Here's the plan!" Ami's dad said, eyeing me and her. He was smiling but it scared me. Had she told him something!?
  "Eva and her husband will be in this room." He said clearly giving out a plan. I noticed that there was also another door just across from the one I had came in through. Must be the room where the tree of Life is. "Ruel and his wife will be up in front of the entrance with most of our guards. I will be with my son in the same room as Eva. Yugo, Amalia, and Elely will be in the next room where the tree of life is." Said the king.
  "Why?" I asked.
He shot my a glare but then said "because if this Z manages to enter the room you can teliport him out or get my daughter to safety." Wow. He trusts me with her life!?