Worries

I tried keeping it innocent..
Yugo POV
I woke up in silk bed sheets. Did I dream. I looked to see Amalia undressed and laying beside me. I pulled her close then gave a quick kiss on her cheek.
   My hat was off but I didn't care. All I kept thinking about was how she reacted when I pulled it off my head. She stared at it then continued.
  "Yugo?" She said breaking my thought. "Did we do what I think we did?" She asked.
   "Yeah..." I replied still amazed by what happened. "Wait. Where's Eva and Tristipen?" I asked.
  "They went home, remember?" She replied.
   "Oh... Yeah." Then a thought passed my mind. The king! He will have me beheaded for this! "Amalia! We should head back before they suspect anything!" I said frantically grabbing my clothing she tore off of me.
  She grabbed me by the shirt I put on. "I won't let anything happen to you" Amalia said so close to me once again. "After all there isn't proof." She said now eyeing our mess.
  "I know..."

  We were finally back at the Saddida kingdom. More worries flooded my mind. What if the inn keeper told the king? What if she got pregnant?
  That made me wonder a bit. Having sex was one thing but children was for married people.

TIME SKIP
I sat there on Amalias bed. It was smaller but suitable. Amalia just walked in but she seemed off.
   "I see you received my *Invitation*" Amalia joked although her eyes didn't seem to laugh along.
  "Yep. What's the matter" I asked.
  "Well I uh...i" she said trying to find words. Then she slowly started to walk closer to me. "Back for seconds" I thought but I was wrong when she was in reach of my hand she grabbed one. Then pulled it to her stomach. I just sat there in disbelief.

   "Y-your pregnant!" I almost yelled but caught my excitement. But wait.. can't I get in trouble?
   "Yes yugo.." Amalia said with a bit of trouble mixed in her voice.
   "I didn't think I.. I mean I thought... You know what? I'm happy" I said. I was shocked but I just created life. Produced an offspring with my true love.
   "I know. I am too but how will I tell my dad" she said as a tear rolled down her cheek. I knew what she was thinking about. About how I would be shortened at neck level for such crime.
   "He doesn't have to know... We can keep it a secret for a month." I said smiling the I wiped away the tear on her cheek.
   "How long for Eliatropes?" She asked. I knew what she was talking about.
   "Five months" I said. More tears rolled down her cheek then I  started to tear up.