Attempting to get Away

This is a very depressing flashback so if your super sensitive please don't read but take a risk.

Yugo POV ((flashback!))

It has been a day since we got back from Oropos madness. Amalia tried to be with me but I told her how her being with me would be breaking a law and how people would like to change that law.
  I was broken. Nox the first crack, Dallys death, Quilby, Oropo... Amalia.
I could name a thousand other reasons why I am shattered. I could... No. I shouldn't think about that.
   I have to watch over Chibi and Grougaloragran. Leaving would also affect the other Eliatropes that are waiting for my rule.
  Dad would probably have to close his inn because he needs me. Adamaï would call me an idiot again and probably burn a village down.
  I hate it. All these responsibilities that I have to carry around like weights tied to a chain. I could end it all and return to my dofus.
  I start to cry. The tears burn my skin but they don't hurt as bad as my sad life. Yes I have saved billions of life's but I also left mine behind. Scarred by all of my fights. Killing. I was a killer.
  I look to my right to see pieces of paper. I sit down on my old rusty stool and start to write. I wrote a letter, of alky thoughts at this moment and why I went. I will be leaving soon. Gone.
  I created a wakfu blade at ease but it pained to bring it to my arms. My dad is downstairs in the kitchen.

I cut once.
But aren't Chibi, Ad, and Grougaloragran home too? Am I a fool for taking my life only to scar the younger ones.

I cut twice.
Seeing the ooze drip from my arm made me weak to my stomach. It hurt but I was use to the pain. What if Amalia was in town? What would she do?? The tears on my cheeks flew like my heart when I was near the beautiful Saddida.

I cut again.
I feel dizzy But I mostly feel lost. Stop. Stop it! I slam the blade into the ground only to hear a scream. The blade went past the floor.
  Running into the room below mine I see Chibi with the blade right next to his head. Almost running into him I make sure he is ok.
  "IT SCARED ME!" He screamed as he teared up as well.
  "I'm sorry!" I said trying to hug him but he stops me.
  "Why are you bleeding?" He scoffed wiping away his tears that revealed a worried look.
  "Uh. I cut my self...by accident." I said. Knowing that I shouldn't have done it in the first place.
  "No." Was all he said. He looked like he was about to cry again but instead he looked me in the eyes and spoke "why did you do it?" It wasn't hate or disgust that he spoke with, it was more like he was concerned. I decided to be truthful with him.
  "You see, young brother, some of the things in the past still haunt me. I also miss some people that I will never bring myself to look into their eyes ever again." I said... Focusing my thoughts on Amalia.
  "Don't. You. Forget. That. I love you more than the way those memories cause you pain." He said. He was tearing up again but a smile grew on his face.

A few days later everyone went to go to the festival but I stayed behind....

The cutting continued up until I got a letter from a friend. But there was cuts that we're all around my arms and my legs. I decided to wear a pair of long reddish brown jeans with a blue cloak covering my arms and went down to my nees. I also wore a long sleeved shirt that was the color of the sun. This was the only thing that hid my feelings from the world.