Let's Go To The Mall!

(A\N i know its very short but you know its just to start it off! and the next chapter Katelynn will write!!!!!!!!! hope you enjoy our story)

Kate's POV

I wake up to someone jumping and screaming on my bed. Vere.

“KATE WAKE UP LET'S GO TO THE MALL.”

“Meh...” I say throwing a pillow to her. She slaps me.

“Cmon Katelynn.. let's go to Omaha.. I just got my license a week ago!! I can drive!”

Well I can drive too but Omaha was 2 hours away and I would be too lazy. They have awesome stores and like 2 huge malls. So I guess we could go.

“Finee but let me get ready!” I say.

*

We get into her car and start driving.

*

“Vere..? You do know where we're going right?” I say.

We'd been driving for about an hour now, hopefully we weren't lost...

“Yesh ma'am!”

Ok good then.. I turn on the radio and We start singing loud. What Makes You Beautiful comes on and we were almost dancing. We pass a sign that says Omaha 12 miles. Ok! Thank god... I actually thought we were lost. We finally enter Omaha after 10 minutes. Now we had to get to the South end where all the malls were and we were in the North end, so that will take another 5 minutes or so.

“THE MALL!!!!” Vere yells.

I turn my head and I saw one of the malls. Vere goes into the entrance and parks. It was barely 10 so there weren't many cars yet since the mall just opened. We go in and me and Vere head straight for the cafeteria. We didn't have breakfast, well I didn't anyways. We get some Subway! Afterward we go to some stores. We go to a shoe store first and Vere buys herself 2 pairs of Converse and some Nike sandals. I just bought one pair of Converse, yea that's our favorite shoe brand next to Nike. We just continue to walk around in stores and act stupid. Vere makes me go into Claire because there was mustaches, she bought herself one of those glasses with the mustaches. We go back to the cafeteria and get some snacks. We find a bench by a store and st. We don't like sitting in the cafeteria since it seems so crowded.

*Phone rinnging..*

“Vere? Was that your phone???” I ask.

“No.. was that yours??”

“No...”

We look around and an iPhone was under the bench. I pick it up and there's all these twitter alerts.

“Whose is it?!” Vere asks.

“Not to be a snoop but let's check..”

I open the Twitter and go to the profile.

Louis Tomlinson...