Hospital Gowns and Casts

Vere's POV

I look at Niall and he has a worried face. His eyes were red and puffy. Had he been crying? Why would he care... it's not like we're together. Niall runs out. I look to my side and Kate is laying in a bed surrounded by Lou and Liam. She had blue cast on her arm and some wrap on her head. Really what happened? I think back and all I remember was driving. Niall comes back in with a nurse. She comes by me.

“Hon, I'm going to try and help you sit up. OK?” She says.

I try to nod my head but my neck feels locked. I can barely move. She put her arms on my back and helped sit me up. My back cracked and almost burst out crying. I'm finally sitting up and I try hiding my face from Niall since I'm crying a bit. I look up and see I have a neon green cast on my leg. Since when do people know that's my favorite color besides my friends? The nurse leaves and Zayn and Harry walk over. Niall looks like he wants to cry again. I look at him and smile.

“Niall why are you crying? I'm fine see? And so are you.” I say.

“I-it's just.. it's my fault!” He says as he buries his face in my lap.

I squeak and he takes his head off quickly. Harry and Zayn laugh at me. Why was I so soar?

“What do you mean it's your fault?” I ask Niall.

“Well I yanked the wheel and it caused us to crash but I stayed unharmed! And you and Kate are here in hospital beds and Liam only has some scratches!” He says.

I give him a neutral face. He walks over to a chair across the room and puts his head in his hands. He begins to sob softly. I try to stand up causing pain throughout my whole body but Zayn and Harry put their arms on me and nod their heads no. I sigh. I look back over at Kate and Lou is holding her hand and asleep. Man, he loves her. I fall back asleep.

*

“WHY AM I IN THE HOSPITAL??!?!?!?” I hear Kate scream. I open my eyes and look at her. “DID MY OVARIES EXPLODE FROM YOU GUYS?!??!

I laugh but stop right away from some pain in my abs. Her ovaries really can explode.. She has this thing called cyst that could explode her ovaries....

Right after she screamed that Lou woke up and gave her a giant bear hug.

“WATCH THE ARM GAHH WHY DOES IT HURT?!?!?” She screams.

She looks down to her lap and she sees the cast and her eyes widen.

“WHERE IS NIALL?!?!? THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT” She screams.

Niall, over at the chair, heard what she said and ran out. Really Kate? I give her an annoyed look and she smiles. I see there's crutches at the end of my bed. I stand up in pain and take the crutches and go out of the room. I don't think anyone even noticed me leave since I had the curtain up between us.

I head for the cafeteria first. Niall would most likely be there. I walk around and he isn't there. Where would he be?? I walk to the lobby. There was no one at the counter so I walked out. My hair was in a messy bun, I had slippers on, and that stupid hospital gown. Oh well. I see the park across the street and head there. (Kate lets just say there's a park across the street!!) I see him with another girl so I go behind a tree as fast as I can. I try seeing what's going on. Niall is still crying and she is trying to comfort him. I try and see who it is. Kasey.. She only likes Niall, and only talked about him. It annoyed me. I scan the rest of the park and see Corinthea, her best friend. Now that made more sense since they were always together. I look back to Niall and Kasey. She lifts his chin up and leans in for a kiss. I couldn't believe it. After a few seconds Niall still didn't pull away. I turn around and leave not wanting to know if he turned away from her or not. Wait why was I even jealous?!all isn't mine. I walk.. er crutch to my friend Susan's house. She only lived about 2 blocks away from the hospital. I arrived at her house and knocked. He eyes got big when she saw me. Probably from the mess that I was. She let me in.