Best Friends and Broken Hearts

Kate's POV

I've been getting close to Liam. I know we can't ever be together. He's like an older brother I wish I had. And I trust me I've have 4 older brothers and they suck! Well, 3 of them do. I'm so nice aren't I? anyways! We're back at the hospital with Vere. I don't plan on leaving her here alone in this haunted place. I freaking hate hospitals they freak me out.

"Kate? Can I talk to you alone for a second?" Vere asks.

I nod and shoo the boys out the door. I lock it behind me. I know they're gonna try to eavesdrop. Oh well. I look at Vere. She looks heart broken...WHAT THE FLACK DID NIALL DO!?

"Vere...What did Niall do?" I ask.

"I saw him kiss Kasey..." she says looking down.

A tear rolls down her cheek.

"NO I DIDN'T!!!" a scream comes from the hall way.

I roll my eyes and walk to the door. All the boys except for Liam are eavesdropping. I shoot them a glare. Zayn, Harry, and Louis back off. They throw their hands in the air like a cop came and started pointing at Niall. I raise my eyebrow.

"Let me explain to her, please!" he begs.

I push him outside and close the door behind me.

"Niall, Vere is like completely in love with you. She has all this time. You did nothing correct? I'm sorry I blamed everything on you, but I've been in this hospital a lot so I hate being in here. And Vere? She stayed at her friends house because she was bawling. You need to pick a girl already!" I shout.

I rush pass him. That boy, I swear. I walk to the cafeteria. I need some food to cool down with. I walk in and sit down. I cheek my face book on my phone. OH MY GOD

Kasey Lee 

OMG jst met Niall Horan. We kissed to. Man is he bettah lookin in person. Be jealous gurlz. Hes mine!

I'm going to kill this girl. I'm going to KILL her. She did not just say that. I turn my head. She's here. With Corinthia. I get up and walk over to her.

"You really think Niall likes you? Your wrong. He loves Vere. That's the only person he'll ever love," I state to her.

I walk away before she can answer. I don't want to talk to whores at the moment. I got a feeling today isn't going to end so well...

Niall's POV

"Vere. I didn't kiss her. I swear. I didn't want to. She said she just wanted an auto graph and she leaned in. I LOVE you. Only you," I tell her.

I see a slight smile start to form on her face.

"Please, Vere, be my girlfriend." I ask. 

"Okay Niall," she smiles.

I lean in and give her a kiss on the cheek. I'm so glad she said yes.

Liam's POV

"Kate? Who's Kasey?" I ask.

"Please don't talk to me about whores. Just read this," she says shoving her phone in my face.

Kasey Lee 

OMG jst met Niall Horan. We kissed to. Man is he bettah lookin in person. Be jealous gurlz. Hes mine!

What kind of person thinks they kissed someone and thinks they like them back...oh wait I know! That person. Kasey Lee. I can feel my blood boiling. Nialler and Vere are a perfect couple! I mean seriously. Whoa I'm starting to sound like a teenage girl.