Make Me A Sandwich

Vere's POV

Kate said she would give back the phones to the boys except Liam. Wait where were the phones?! Shit..i look towards my room and Kate, Lou, and Harry were in there. Did I ever give these boy permission to stay here?! Lucky for them my mom is in Cali and my dad left to Kansas when we took his truck. I start to walk over to my room when Niall grabs my wrist. I turn around and face him.

“Umm.. make me a sandwich?” he says.

I roll my eyes at him and walk to my room. I pull Kate out and drag her to my mom's room.

“WHERE ARE THE DAMN PHONES?!?!?” I almost scream.

“Shit.. they're at Cassie's...”

“WELL GO GET THEM!!!”

I run back into my room and Harry and Lou turned back and gave me a weird look.

“LOU GO WITH KATE TO GET YOUR GUYSES PHONES!!!” I scream.

He nods and I turn to a blushing Kate. Kate gets my car keys and leaves with Lou. Aww they're so cute together! I walk back into the living room and Niall is on the floor laying down. He looks at me.

“Soo... about that sandwich?”

Kate's POV

“So umm where are we going??!” Lou screamed.

I slap his arm lightly and point to Cassie's house. Se lives about 15 minutes out of town. That's why I was so surprised a lot of people came to her party. I knock on the door and Cassie and a few others were sitting on her couch.

“You forgot your-”

“I KNOW!!” I say running towards her room.

I lift up the pillow and grab the bag and run out waving bye to her. I get back in Vere's car and we drive back. Just because Liam was being so mean about this we stopped at my house real quick. I run in and leave his phone in my room. As we drive back Lou keeps on poking me.

“LOU I SWEAR IF YOU MAKE ME CRASH VERENICE'S CAR YOUR PAYING FOR EVERY LAST PENNY!!” I scream.

That made him stop. We arrive at Vere's house and Lou blocks the 3 steps.

“Gimme my phone girly!!” He said sticking his hand out.

He grabs it and gives it a kiss and long tiny hug.. I walk up a step and he halts me again. I stand there staring at him weirdly and he leans it. Was Louis Tomlinson just about to kiss me?! He's an inch away now. Well might as well enjoy this!

“HAY GUYS!!!” It was Harry opening the door..

“Really mate??” Lou said.

“What did I do?”

We walked inside ignoring him.

Vere's POV (after Kate left)

“So.. about that sandwich??” Niall said.

I rolled mt eyes and came out with 2 slices of bread and 1 slice of ham in between. He gave me a sad face.

“Hey I'm no professional chef!!” I say.

He dragged me back in the kitchen and pulled out all this food and put the bread into the toaster.

“Now watch and learn!”

He added cream, cheese, ect. You know to make a fancy sandwich.

“Voila!” Niall chimed.

“See you could've made it yourself!!!” I say.

He sat down and began to eat it. I get some chips out and he begins to stare at me. I. Must. RUN. I sprinted into my moms room and locked it Niall began knocking on the door.

“ZAYN PICK THE LOCK!!” He yelled.

A few seconds later I hear the knob turning. I stood next to the door ready to run out. The door opened and I tripped on Zayn. I got up and ran downstairs. Niall came down the stairs 20 seconds later, and this time he was armed... I try to run but I'm cornered. The next thing I know is that I was being shot with ketchup and mustard. I run back upstairs screaming when Kate and Lou walk in.

“Umm what happened..” Kate asks.

I run to the bathroom banging on the door since Liam was still in there. Niall was getting our mirror on the door full of mustard and ketchup! Liam opens the door and I push him out and lock the door. I undress quickly and start the shower up and jump in. It seemed like Kate and Lou probably had a moment.. Yes or no? I start to scrub my head and some mustard stayed. Did you really have to do this Niall?!