Let's Go To Lincoln!

Niall's POV

Liam's being obsessive over his phone. He needs to calm down. Louis, Harry, Zayn and I are taking it lightly. They're just phones. It's not like they're our lives. Well for Harry and Louis they are. Louis has two phones. That lucky boy.

I want to call these girls. See what they're really up too. I grab Louis' phone from Harry and dial my number. I hear it ring and ring and ring. They didn't answer. I sigh and watch the cars go by. I see an electric green mustang pass us. I catch a glimpse of two girls. They're pretty. Especially the one driving.

I rest my head back and on the seat. I'M STARVING!! I haven't eaten anything in 2 hours. Good thing we're almost to Norfolk. And the mall. I hear they have the best pretzels.

"LIAAAMMM I'M HUNGRRY!!" I yelp.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I had to say it, because I really am.

"We're almost there, calm down," Liam snaps at me.

"Someone's snappy today," I mumble.

"I just want my phone back Niall." he says in a softer tone.

"Whatever. NOW PULL OVER THERE'S A TACO BELL RIGHT THERE!!!" I scream.

"NO NIALL!" he yells.

We past the taco bell. I feel my heart sink when we pass it. I'll be back for you Taco Bell. I will be back. We get to the mall. It's rather small if I may add. We walk inside. We told them to meet with us here in the middle of the food court.

I look at Liam. He looks mad. This is not gonna end well.

Kate's POV

We're so evil. We left Norfolk. We are now in heading to Lincoln! We got some basketball games to practice for. We sent them to Norfolk for nothing. I wonder how long we can keep their phones. I hear Liam's phone ring. I look at Verenice. She nods and I answer.

"Hello?"

"WHERE ARE YOU!?!?" Liam shouts into the phone.

"On our way to Lincoln. We got some basketballs games there," I reply.

"You were suppose to meet us at the Sunset Plaza!!!" he yells at me.

Jeese someone's in a snappy mood.

"I guess we forgot..." I say.

"Oh my god. Okay. We're leaving for Lincoln right now. We're do you wanna meet up?" he asks.

"Umm. YMCA. We have our first game in a few hours. So see you there?"

"Whatever," he mutters and hangs up.

I look at Verenice. She's listening to music on her iPod. I'm starting to feel bad that we're keeping the boys phones. And I'll get over it.

***2 hours later***

Finally we're in Lincoln. I'm hoping the boys aren't here yet. We check into a hotel and grab our uniforms. This tournament is going to be long. We get into Verenice's car and go to the YMCA. We get there and our coach is waiting for us. I look out into the court. We're playing half courts. Great. Two games going on at once.

"There you guys are! What took you so long!?" our coach exclaims.

"Umm...a little phone situation. We took care of it," Verenice says grinning like an idiot.

"Mhmm. Now go get warmed up! Our game starts in 10," he says pointing to the clock.

We obey and run out. I gently put my Nike bag down. I'm about to run out when I hear a phone ring. Louis'. I hesitate to answer. I finally give my courage and answer it.

"Hello?"

"We'll be there in 10." I hear an Irish accent say.

"Umm. Okay, but the games about to start so you'll have to wait a few hours. BYE!" I hang up.

We do our warm ups and the buzzer rings. We go back to the benches.

"Starters are, Jenna, Kate, Verenice, Whitney, and Cassie. Ready? 1...2...3..." the couch says.

"PANTHERS," we scream.

We get out on the floor. Jenna is jumping. The other team still isn't ready. I'm nervous about the boys coming. I look at Verenice. She can tell I'm getting distracted. She walks over to me.

"Whats up?" she whispers.

"They're coming. Just act normal when you see them, kay?" I tell her.

She nods and we hear the whistle. The ball gets thrown in the air. The ball makes it way to Verenice. She runs for a lay up, then stops. She passes me the ball and I pass it to Jenna. She makes a wide open lay up. We congratulate her and run to the other side.

I hear English accents behind me. On the bleachers. I turn around and there they are. I look at Verenice and she notices them too. Her eyes get wide and turns around.

There they are. Watching us play.

Shit.