Peas and Cake

Kate's POV

God. That bitch! And she hit Liam! Liam Freaking Payne! If I had the chance, I would of pushed her into a river! We get back to the house and Vere has no idea what just happened. I say nothing and try to make the bleeding stop.

"Liam just explain, I'm kinda busy with my bloody lip," I say against the rag.

He nods.

"Kasey was bothering Niall. So Kate started a fight with her," Liam says.

"I DID NOT START IT!!" I scram.

"Okay, Kasey started it. Calm your tits," he says.

"I FINALLY GOT THROUGH TO YOU!" I yell in laughter.

"Oh god. I guess you did. Anyways, what are we going to do about this? Simon is gonna kill us!" Liam exclaims pointing to his eye.

"Us? No, he's going to kill me!" I shout.

"Good point." Liam says.

"Here, put this on your face," Harry says handing him a bag of peas.

"I don't like peas though," Liam whines.

"OH MY GOD JUST PUT IT ON YOUR FACE LIAM!!" Vere shouts.

She storms out of the house. Should I go after her? Nah I'm too lazy.

"Okay jeese," Liam says putting it on his eye.

Niall's POV

I walk inside. Harry, Liam, and Zayn are on the couch. Oddly enough Liam has a bag of peas on his face. Kate is in the kitchen type fast on her computer. That can't be good. I look around for Vere. She's not here. Damn it! I want to make up with her.

"Kate, where's Vere?" I ask.

"I dunno, she went out after Liam started whining about the peas." she replies not looking up from her typing.

"Do you have any idea where she could of gone?" I ask.

"Probably to the playground at Lincoln school. Don't ask me how to get there, I'm terrible at directions," she says still typing on that computer of hers.

Dang I swear she's addicted. I walk out of the house not even telling the guys where I'm going. I eventually find my way to the school. I find her swinging back and forth while on her phone. I walk over next to her.

"What do you want Niall." she asks.

"I'm sorry that I overreacted. I'm just real protective. I'm really sorry Vere. Can we try one more time?" I ask.

"I forgive you Niall, but no. I'm sorry but we can still be friends," she says looking at me.

Friends...well that's better than not talking to each other at all. I give her a hug. We swing in silent for a bit.

"CAKE!! KATE BOUGHT CAKE! LEGGOOO!!!" she screams hopping.

I laugh and pick her up. I run to her house and we open the door. The house has cake everywhere. The boys and Kate are sitting on the ground with cake all over their faces.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Vere screams.

Ooo...this is not gonna end well....