Party and Kidnappers

Vere's POV

Kate's been acting weird ever since we got to her house. What did those mofo's do to her!?!? We get into her room and she's just staring at her computer. I can't take it anymore. I need to know why she's acting like this! I slam her lap top shut.

"What's up?" I say to her.

"Niall...helped us." she says staring at her TV.

What the fuck it's not even on! And most importantly. Why did he help us?

"Did he say why?" I ask her.

She shakes her head. I let my self fall on her bed. THESE BOYS ARE SOO CONFUSING! I grab my phone. Cassie messaged me.

Message from: Cassie!! 

Hey I'm throwing a party! Come!

I look at Kate. She's still staring at the TV. I roll my eyes and slap her.

"Oww!" she yelps.

"Get ready. We're going to a party," I say throwing a pillow at her.

Her eyes light up. This should be great!

***3 hours later***

Harry's POV

Liam's been staring at Lou's phone for 3 hours straight. We're back in Norfolk and back in one of the girls houses. Since Niall told one of them that Liam put a tracking device in her phone, I'm pretty sure she's going to keep it off. Unless she forgets, which I doubt it.

"AAHHA!!!" Liam shouts jumping.

We all stare at him like he's crazy.

"She turned on her phone! Lets go boys!" he says all giddy.

We all groan but obey. I think he's going a little over board about this. We get into the car. Liam is staring at the phone. He should really be paying attention to the road. We pull up into a house. The lights are one and there's a bunch of people. I'm guessing a party.

Kate's POV

Daammnn! Cassie's party is great! Everyone's here which is surprising. No offense to her. Vere is somewhere. I don't know where....I think I lost her. Oh well! I look around. Everyone is just dancing and talking...really loud. I hear a loud scream, followed by many other. I strain my neck to see. About 20 girls are around someone. I focus my eyes...Harry.

SHIT. I forgot about my phone! I grab it out of my pocket. I feel and arm wrap around me and a hand go over my mouth. I look up. Liam. GOD DAMN IT! I start to kick and try to scream. I try to wiggle away, but no use. This boy is strong! He drags me to the car and put me in.

"You know, this is kidnapping," I say.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Ma'am. Kidnapping is such a strong word. I prefer, surprise adoption!" a voice says from the seat in front of me.

Louis. Gah I feel like I'm gonna scream. The door to my left opens. Vere gets pushed into the car with me. Niall is sitting next to her! NO FAIR! She gets a calm guy and I get the guy who chewed me out. I sit in silence until Harry and Zayn get into the car. It's a tight fit. I'm practically sitting on Liam's lap. Which is stupid.

They drive to Vere's house. WHAT THE FUCK!? Did they seriously stay there!? I look at Vere. She looks shocked too. They carry us into the house. Which I don't really get since we can walk. Liam throws me onto the couch and Niall gently puts Vere down.

"Phones, now," Liam says.

"Nope," I say popping out the 'P'.

"C'mon! I just want my phone back!!" he whines.

"Nah, you were being mean to us. We'll give Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Harry their phones back, but not yours," I smirk.

His face drops. I can feel the tension rise in the room.

"She has a point Liam. You were going over board," Zayn pipes in.

"Shut up Zayn!" he yells.

"Hey! Don't say shut up! Shut up is a mean word!" I say in a baby voice.

"JUST GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!!" Liam yells.

I shake my head and slowly cross my arms.

"Liam, good luck getting your phone back. You pissed her off!" Vere says.

"GOD DAMN IT!" he yells running to bathroom.

He slams the door making me flinch. I look at Vere. She seems happy. Mostly since Niall dragged her here. I get up and walk to Vere's room. Louis and Harry are on the bed with their lap tops.

"Hey love! We're twitcaming!" Louis exclaims.

I give them a half smile and lay down on Vere's bed. I'm tired.

"So love, what's your name?" Louis asks playing with my hair.

He scares me...

"Kate." I state.

HEY THAT RHYMED!! I look at him. This should be fun.

Liam's POV

God damn it. Okay maybe I over reacted a little. I just want my phone back. Hopefully she'll give me it...

[A/N] My mom  rushed me -_-