Fiber One Bars?!?

[A/N] short chapter...SUE ME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT! I'm just kidding...PLEASE DON'T SUE ME!!! and I got distracted a lot sooo....yeaahhhh....ENJOY BEFORE I TAKE IT BACH!!

Kate's POV

"TYYLLEERRR!!" I whine.

"No! They are my fucking Doritos!!!" he yells.

"But, but, but, I love you!" I whine.

"Well, because you love me you can have some!" he smiles.

"YAY!!" I grab a hand full of Doritos and sit down next to Louis.

He turn to him and he pouts while crossing his arms.

"What?" I ask.

"You said you love him," he pouts.

"Yes, I do, but I love you too!"

"Prove it!" he teases.

I hand him some Doritos and kiss his cheek. His brightens up and he munches on the Doritos happily. Vere limps out of the basement with some bad head hair. She fell down the stairs trying to get away from Niall. We didn't bother to help her. She was cursing and throwing shit everywhere.

"Hey Vere," I say.

"Fuck you," she says.

The hell?

"Someone's on their period," I hear Tyler mumble.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!?!?!?" Vere screams.

"Girllll you hear me!!" Tyler says getting up all in her face.

Oh shit.

"Bitch you ain't shit!!" Vere screams.

Everyone runs into the room. Korey's eyes widen and he holds Tyler back. I jump up and hold Vere back. There is no fucking telling what she's capable of when she's in one of her bitch moods. She lets out a loud scream and walks into her bathroom. She slams the door causing the mirror on there to fall off and break.

"NOO NOT THE MIRROR! HAVE YOU NO MERCY!!" Zayn screams.

"Well, it's obvious she's in a bitch mood. Why don't we go to my house except for Niall because he has to apologize," I say.

"WHAT!?" Niall whines.

"You heard me Blondie! TO THE VEHICLE!" I scream charging towards Vere's car.

Vere's POV

I was listening to the whole conversation. I knew they would leave Niall here. Now way in hell I'm going out. Good thing I brought my phone. I send a text message to Kate. I sit on the toilet, playing mine craft when I get a text making mess up on my house.

From Kate:

Bitch paahlleeaassseeee

Okay I know for a fact that wasn't Kate. Probably Tyler, Harry or Korey. I decide to call her since the guys will keep texting me on her phone.

"Hello?"

"Kate why didn't you take Niall with you!" I yell.

"Umm...because you guys needed to settle your differences and you better soon. He's probably raiding your fridge right about now." she says.

I hang up on her and run out of the bathroom. I limp into the kitchen to find Niall eating cereal. I take in a deep breath start with the words.

"I'm sorry about the hand thing," I mumble.

"It's okay. I should be apologizing. I'm sorry," he says playing his cereal.

"Friends?" I ask.

He gives me a weak smile and nods. I grab his wrist head for my car. Wait a minute. THEY TOOK MY CAR!! I'M GOING TO KILLLLLL THEM!! We walk across the street and grab my dad's truck. They're so dead.

Kate's POV

We ordered a shit load of pizza knowing Niall and Vere were coming. Tyler, Harry, and Liam went to the gas station to buy some chips and other stuff. They barge through the door. Knowing Tyler, he bought a lot of Cool Ranch Doritos. Liam bought chocolate and Harry was eating something suspicious. I walk up to him and realize he's eating one a Fiber One Bar. Oh shit. I knock it out of his hands and he looks at me like I'm crazy. I count down and he runs for the bathroom.

"WE'RE HOME!!" Vere scream.

She walks in with Niall behind her. She goes to my kitchen table which has all the pizza there. Niall follows her there. She grabs one and looks at me. I gulp, I forgot about the car.

"So about my car..." she starts.

"Yes?" I ask innocently.

"YOUR NOT SO INNOCENT NOW ARE YOU KATE!! YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE TOUCHING MY BABY!! DON'T YOU DARE EVER TOUCH IT AGAIN WITHOUT ME KNOWING OR LOUIS WON'T BE ABLE TO BE THE FATHER TO YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!" she screams.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA! Why take it out on me!?!?!?" Louis yells.

"Because boys are easier to take away their ability to have children!!" she retorts.

Louis throws his hand up in surrender and sits back down on the couch. We hear the door open to the bathroom and Harry walks out.

"Umm guys, my poop is green," he says out of no where.

"Harry WE'RE EATING!!" Liam whines.

"Can you go check it out! I'm scared because it isn't brown," he asks nicely.

We all groan.

"I RATHER WATCH NIALL FAP THAN TO LOOK AT GREEN POOP!!" Vere shouts.

"HEEYY!!" Niall yells.