Never Mess with Vere

Vere's POV

Niall carried me into the bathroom. Man did my bladder hurt. Have you ever had to pee so bad it hurts to walk? He carried me in and I covered his eyes.

“DON'T you DARE look...” I said.

He smirked and covered his eyes with his hands. I made him turn around. I sat down and well.. peed! He tried peeking a couple of times... I kicked him hard on the leg. I flushed and went to wash my hands but noo Niall had to pee too.

“You can look!” He said.

I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head now. I turned around. Hey I kinda wanted to peek.. He said I could so should I!? I peeked with no regrets.

“Nice view!” I said.

He laughed and went to wash his hands. We heard the doorbell ring. I wonder who that was. I was drying my hands and Niall opened the door. I heard a loud scream from him and turned. Oh god, the Bieber kid was here. I mean I don't hate him but I'm not exactly a fan of him either. Niall runs up to him making me get dragged on the floor. He begins to fan girl. Oh my God Niall, really? He begins to throw his arms in the air and scream. Of course since we're handcuffed my arm was in the air too. With my free hand I whacked him in the balls. He fell to the floor moaning. Maybe a bit too hard Vere? They all stare at me and I smile as I drag Niall to my room.

Justin's POV

“So umm whatever that was about.. What's the problem?” I ask. I wanted to get to the point fast because Selena was waiting for me in the car.

“Well we need you to solve an argument for us...” Zayn said.

I nod my head and the lead me to the kitchen where Liam and another girl were fighting.

“GUYSS!” I scream.

They look up and then go back to fighting. Why were they handcuffed?! Wouldn't that make things just worse? I got between their fighting but Liam hit me in the face. I got up and looked at everbody.

“Well I can't solve this and Selena is in the car, I have to go, Peace” I said and walked out.

Freaks...

Kate's POV (early next morning)

I'm asleep, yes. Vere, Niall, me, and Liam are sleeping in her room. I hear some whispering.

“1..2..3!”

All of a sudden people are jumping on the bed. I open my eyes and it's Niall, Harry, and Lou. Vere opens her eyes and screams loud and whacks Niall in the balls making him fall of the bed. She gives a look to Harry and Lou. I kick Harry and stare at Lou. Vere kicks him, she can tell I want too.

“YOU JUST DON'T FUCKING WAKE ME UP FROM MY SLEEP OK? OK!!” She screamed.

I can't believe she actually hit Niall... He's on the floor almost crying. I think Vere noticed.

“Babe...? Are you ok?” She asked.

He sat up and smiled.

“Yah..”

“Well just remember.. DON'T EVER WAKE UP UP AGAIN LIKE THAT K?! Love you too baby now I'm going to sleep for about 4 more hours!” She said giving him a peck on the cheek.

Damn what's wrong with this girl? Niall nods his head and gets back on the bed. I look over to Liam, his forehead was still kinda red from where I smacked him. Why couldn't I have been attached to Lou??!?! Vere is a lucky monkey. I look over to Lou and and he smiles and walks out with Harry. Liam begins to snore and I grab a pillow and cover his head. ARGH BE QUIET LIAM!!

*

I wake up sitting on the toilet and Liam is brushing his teeth. I groan and fall back asleep.

*

I wake up again but this time in the boys' car. I sit up and Vere is driving with Niall in the other seat. I'm sitting by Liam.

“Where are we going?” I ask.

“TO GET A DAMN CHAINSAW OR SOMETHING TO GET UNATTATCHED FROM THESE MONSTERS!!” She screams.

Niall gives her a hurt face. She just keeps a serious face as she drives.

Vere's POV

We drive for about 2 minutes.

“LET'S GO TO MCCDONALDS!!” Niall screamed getting a hold of the steering wheel with his left hand.

I try to slap his hand but he jerks the wheel to the left.

*

I wake up and I'm connected to wires. I look to my left and Kate is in a bed beside me with Lou laying besides her. I look to the right and Niall is laying his head on my hand. Why can't I move my leg? Or arm? And what happened..