Cows and Hay

Kate's POV

We arrive at my cousin's farm and knock on the door. Dani opens the door and gives me a hug. We explain why we need to stay here for a while and she agrees.

“So do you guys want brownies?! I just made a fresh batch!” Dani says.

We both nod our heads in excitement. She comes back with a plate of brownies stacked in a pyramid. I thought that was only in TV that brownies were made like this!! Vere's phone rings ad then mine. Probably a Twitter alert. My eyes widen as I read Liam's last tweet.

Well heading to Madison!

I look up and Vere has fear in her eyes.

“Dani! We're heading out to your animal barn!!!” I say running out pulling Vere with me.

Shit I regret this.. It smells like.. well shit! We sit on some hay. I put my Nike bag in a dent of hay and cover it. Just to be safe you know..

Liam's POV

It looked like they stopped at this place called Madison, so we headed there. I tweeted that we were headed there to scare the girls. As we're in the car, the boys won't be quiet! I scream at them about 10 times but they just won't listen! All of a sudden this terrible scent enters my nose.

“NIALL WAS THAT YOU!?!?!?!?” Lou yells.

“NOO!!!” Niall screams with a guilty face.

I bet it was him... I look out the window and there's a bunch of cows. OOH. I look at Lou's phone, we're half a mile away from them.

*

We arrive at this small barn house. I see the truck they were driving before so they're here. We get off and knock on the door. A girl opens the door.

“Where are they?!” I demand.

“I do not know what you are talking about.” she says politely.

I look back at Lou's phone.

“DO YOU HAVE FOOD?!” Niall yells.

“Take some brownies!!” She says passing him a plate.

As he eats them I notice the tracker says their not in 'THIS' building. I look around and I see a small barn. I sprint over there and open the door.

Vere's POV

We were sitting in the barn for about 10 minutes when the door opens. We panic and jump behind some hay and try covering ourselves quietly but quickly.

“I KNOW YOUR IN HERE!!!” It was Liam.

I hear more people walking in. It sounded like he was having a freak attack and looking everywhere. My heart stopped when he dug in the hay stack that we were in. Good thing he only dug deep enough and stopped. I have a heart attack when I feel someone throwing hay on my legs.

Niall's POV

As Liam was freaking out I walk around. Those cows were mocking me. I really needed a burger.. I see some legs sticking out of hay. I didn't want them getting chewed out from Liam so I covered her legs. I had an idea to get them out of here safely, but if the other boys found out I would be dead.

“What if they're outside the barn?!” I say.

Liam looks up and runs outside, with the other boys following. I run up to the hay and uncover them.

“Leave now!” And you!” I say pointing to one of them (Kate) “Turn off your phone because Liam has a tracker on it!”

“But wh-” I cut her off.

“GO!!!” I yell.

They pull out a bag from some hay and sprint out. I see the truck leaving 10 seconds later. So what if I helped them... I thought the prank was funny... Or maybe it's because I was crushing on one of them...

Kate's POV

I was so confused. Why would he help us?! Vere sped out of Madison. Her dad's truck was low on gas. Dammit.

“Vere we should go get your Mustang and leave your dad's truck.” I say. She nods her head.

We arrive in Norfolk and fill the truck up with gas quickly. We get to her house and park the truck at her dad's house and get her Mustang out. We drive to my house. Good thing they didn't know where I lived. WAIT I SHOULD TURN OFF MY PHONE!!! I turn it off and we run into my house.

What to do now?

Liam's POV

I run outside and look around. THEY WERE'NT HERE!!! I see piles of hay or grass about 10 meters away and I run and jump on them. Dammit, they weren't here either. I check the tracker and they were halfway to Norfolk now. SHIT WHEN DID THEY ESCAPE?!?!? I motion the boys over to the car and we leave the farm. When we were halfway there the tracker turned off. Smart girls. Wait? How did they know about the tracker?! I turn and look at the boys.

“Boys? The tracker is off!” I yell.

Lou, Harry, and Zayn give a confused face and Niall turns away.

“Niall! What do you know!!!” I scream.

He stays quiet and looks to the window.

“TELL ME NIALL JAMES HORAN!!” I say.

He stutters.

“Well erh... One of them is cute!” He says covering his face.

“ALRIGHT NIALL!!!! I THINK SO TOO!!!” Lou said motioning for a high five.

God I swear I live with idiots. This vacation in Nebraska was supposed to be relaxing! This month is going to be a very long month.