Chains, Whips, and Knives

I sat up with a start. My heart was racing, and I was drenched in sweat. He's going to kill, kept running through my mind. I am not who they think I am. I am just an ordinary person. But Raven, you have already come to terms that you are not ordinary, I argued with myself. I shook my head. It doesn't matter. Either way, they are going to kill me the chance they get. I need to get out of here before they get that chance.

I took a second to take in my surrounding. Everything seemed to the same. The room has the same amount of light as it did when I fell asleep. How do I escape without getting caught? I guess the better question would be, 'how do I get out of this room?' Lucifer said the only way out of this room was by using the hand print scanner. According to Lucifer, only him and a few other people could get in and out of this room.

Maybe if I- Raven, one thing at a time. Focus on one thing at a time. Okay, then, I thought to myself as I looked at the door, what should I do first? Lucifer! I must take care of Lucifer, first. I looked around the room and an idea popped into my head. A slow smile crept its way across my face. The chains! I could use the chains attached to the bed. Quietly, I snapped them on Lucifer. I first put the chains around his arms first then I put them on his legs. Let's see how he likes waking up in chains. Raven, it probably wouldn't be the first time he has had those chains on him. I wonder if Mazel has ever- I shook my head, grossed out. I do not want to even think about what horrendous acts are committed in this bedroom on very- I quickly got off the bed, careful not to make any quick movements. This bed is probably contaminated in...all things ew!

I walked away from the bed, practically tiptoeing, in case Lucifer was a light sleeper. Once I was in front of the door entrance, I started to think. Maybe if I find some gloves, I could use them to get this door open. I rolled my eyes, and sighed, Raven, gloves won't do anything. All the DNA is in the glove, not on the outside of the glove. Besides, that kind of stuff only happens in movies.

New plan: try and find something that will actual be useful to me, I thought as I walked over to the closet. Anything, at this point should help me. The inside of the closet was huge. It was rectangular shaped. On the two longer sides of the closet, clothes were lined up. Weapons ran all up and down the shorter side of the closet.

There were small knifes, a few machetes, different types of guns, whips, chains, spikes and- Oh my God! I screamed in my mind. There were also...um...toys. He really is a guy, I thought to myself. I quickly grabbed a couple of small knives and ran out of the closet.

I walked over to the door, ready to stab the hand print scanner when the lights to the room instantly turned on, making me nearly jump out of my skin.

"Raven, darling, I have a question," Lucifer spoke as soon as I turned and looked at him. He was propped up on a pillow, playing with the chain around his right arm. "Why did you chain me to the bed?"

Dang it! How did I wake him? I thought I was being as quiet as I could! I decided to give him a very simple answer. "Karma is a bitch, isn't it?"

"Fair enough," Lucifer responded, laughing. Switching the subject, Lucifer questioned, "Care to explain what you are trying to do."

"What does it look like I am doing?" I asked, glaring at him. "I heard Zaphara, Anthony, Mazel, and Miss Lillie conversing in the meeting room. I heard them say that you are going to kill me once you realize that I am not the one you have been searching for all this time. I have concluded that I am not going to let you kill me. I want to get out of here alive, thank you very much." I pointed the knife at him. "Now, you are going to open the door to this room and I am going to walk out of her unscathed. Do you understand?"