Questions and Interview by readers

Here is an interview set up by  Chint78:

Ok, since this is my first time interview to others. I'll make some quick and simple questions to you.

 For "My Demonic Guardian Angel",

1. How do you thought about the story? Like...JK Rowling, she thought about the story Harry Potter when riding in a train. What makes you wanted to write it?

I have answered this question so many times now but here we go: I have always been fascinated with the supernatural world. I was the weird child (still am) researching proof that that stuff existed. I decided that it was time for me to write about it.

At first, My Demonic Guardian Angel was called Heavenly Hellish. It was a collaboration book written between  GubbleGum and me. After a while, though, I decided I wanted to write the book on my own and gave Miss Amber full rights to Heavenly Hellish.

2. When writing the story, how was your feel?

You have to understand, whenever I'm reading, writing, or even watching a movie, my emotions start to run in the directions of what the characters are feeling. So when I was writing this book, I got emotional when the characters got emotional. If I didn't feel emotions when writing the scenes, I knew I had to redo the chapter until I felt what they were feeling.

I will tell you that when I got to the last five chapters, I was overrun with emotions. When I wrote the last chapter, I got chills, which let me know that I did a great job with the finale. I will also tell you that I may or may not have been depressed for three weeks.

3. Have you been through some hard times when writing the story, if you don't mind...

Yes. Writers block is a horrible thing to go through. It happened so many times. I will say when I was trying to write the last five chapters I had a terrible time trying to come up with the next chapter.

4. Your book is trilogy series, when do you post the second book?

Well, I had thought of posting it 12-25-17 (on Christmas day) if the book got 50,000 reads before the end of Christmas day. I just wanted to be able to get as much reads as I could. I have decided to stick to my original day, which is 1-1-18 (The New Year Day). So, to all my beautiful Helliond that loved My Demonic Guardian Angel, the next book, His Diabolic Angel is coming in ten days.

5. Who's your fav character in the book?

I would have to say Raven. She's a really strong person who does whatever she can to survive...well, except that time she fell off the side of the building...that was...that I would that was a bit of a coward's move...but you can argue that if you want.

6. If there's more about Raven other than the book, would you tell me about it? I don't mean spoiler, just some fun fact or something :P

Um...if I had any information...give me a few seconds to think...um....well, here's something: Raven's last name came so close to be Nevar.  Raven's name switched around. I am so glad I left it at Hunter. It totally helped developed the story better.

Ok here's additional questions which not include in the story. You can choose not to answer all...

1. Where you live?

Well, according to my bio, at the very end, I am located within the pages of my book. But I will say that I live in a state known as the Volunteer State. Can you guess (or look up) what it is?

2. Why you wanted join Wattpad?

Well, being the lonely anti-social person I am, I needed someone to listen to the adventures that I would never have. So, here I am so many years later. Poor souls who read this.

3. Who is your best friend among all?

On here or in real life? On here: would be Captain_Dood14 and coolcourtney5. In real life? Let's just say I call them my girlfriends. I will not reveal their real names.

4. Have you planning write other stories?

Yes. I am planning on, after the Demonic Family Trilogy, to start back up on A Deadly Game of Tag, Never To Return, An Unforgettable Sacrifice, and even  a few more that are to come in the year of 2020.

Well...guess I had these questions lol. Maybe a bit annoying, but I hope you can answer all.

Nah, doll. I was quite enjoying these questions. They made me feel important.

I love you all.

We love you too. I want to thank you for taking time to brew up some questions for me.

❤❤❤

Chint

---

If you all want to interview me or even have any questions about the book or me, please, please, please, please, pleeeeease ask me. I love questions and I love to answer them even more. I can even leave your questions anonymous if you want to stay that way. Private message me if you want to be anonymous. Comment below if you want your questions to show up in here.

Can't wait to see what questions you all have. ❤❤❤

Signing off,

Mama Rivers