Screaming

As I was falling to the ground, I was screaming. "Lucifer! Save me, please!" I yelled. I don't know why I yelled that. I don't ever remember a time when I have asked for anyone's help, but this seemed like a good time to yell for help. My screaming got lost in the wind.

I thought I heard something like, "Fly!" from him, but that didn't make any sense, I couldn't fly.

This is it Raven, this is literally how you are going to die. No one is going to save your butt. God, please, if you can hear me, please let me go to heaven and not Hell. I do not think I can stand spending eternity with Lucifer and his crazy, annoying ass.

As the ground came into view, the tears on my face started flowing faster. I knew in that moment, that was how I was going to die. I didn't even apologize to Micheal for being such a butthole to him. He was just trying to help me, and I yelled at him.

I didn't even have a happy life. I spent it all trying to survive in a world where no one loved me. I spent it trying to make everyone hate me, making me end up all alone. I-

When I was about ten feet from the ground, I put my hands in front of my face, thinking that there was a possibility that I could even survive. I estimated that I had about five seconds before I was killed.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the end, hoping it wouldn't hurt. Instead of my body being filled with pain, like I had expected, I felt a sudden jerk upwards.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Lucifer smiling at me. "Hello, Angel. You're not getting away from me that easy."

My heart started to race. On Lucifer's back was two huge black wings. They didn't seem that big when we were in his bedroom, but now that I was close to him, I could see how wrong I was. I turned my head around and saw that I was hundreds of yards from the ground. We were getting further and further from the ground, and my heart was racing face and faster.

My fear of heights started to kick in. "Put me down!" I yelled. I tried to free myself from his grip, wriggling and twisting and turning. I managed to free my left arm and I punched Lucifer in the face as hard as I could. I would rather die than to be up this high.

"Fuck!" he cursed and for a spilt second, he let me go...and I fell.

I lied. I don't want to die. I am not ready to die. "Help!" I yelled.

I could hear Lucifer grumbling as he flew to catch me. When he caught me he gripped my arms tighter than before. "Do. Not. Do. That. Again," he growled. "I will not catch you a third time. Understand?"

I whimpered and nodded my head. As much as I hated being this high, I didn't want to die...just yet. "W-where are we going? Where are you taking me?" I whispered, hoarse from yelling.

"I want to show you what I do. I am not all that bad but I'm not all that good," Lucifer said. Then he whispered in my ear, "But I have been told I am exceptional in the bedroom, if you want to take a trial run."

"I-" I was going to say something, but I decided that I was not going to waste my energy on yelling at him. Besides, I did not want him to get mad enough to drop me.

"What are you thinking about, Angel? Are you considering taking me on in the bedroom?" Lucifer asked.

Now, you can reply, Raven.  "Hell no! I will never sleep with you-you pig!" I yelled. " I would rather slit my throat than sleep with you." 

Lucifer, stunned, said nothing else as he flew to our destination. After about ten minutes of silence, we finally reached our destination. When we were about five feet from the ground, Lucifer let go of me.