chapter 3

We drive over and cross the border. I look out the window. "Aw this is cute town. Very simple but pleasing to the eyes."

Clinton laughs. "We're here."

I get out and I'm met by two Vampires. Both look at me and smile. "This way madam."

They lead us to a nice big country house. We walk inside and the vampires bow when they see a wolf come down the stairs case. "Thank you men. You may go now."

The man looks at me for a moment. "Wow.. you look just like.."
He shakes his head and leads us into another room. I ask if I can use the bathroom first. He points to a bathroom by the kitchen.

........
CARTER POV (IRISH VAMPIRE KING)

I sit in my seat and stare at the chair in front of me. The last time I was in this room. Dawn was sitting right there.. zoned out.

Gosh, I miss that girl.. my soul mate.
Garret walks in with... Clinton? Wow he sure has changed. Did he grow a beard?

I shake my head. My gosh why am I thinking about his beard.. that's just wierd. I can't stand sitting in my chair looking at Dawn's.

I switch to her chair and close my eyes. I can't wait to kill every Hunter that comes in sight. I hate them more than anything in this world.

I look over to Garret and then remember there was suppose to be another person here.

"Hey Garret, I thought you said another wolf was suppose to be here?"

"I'm here, sorry I went to the restroom."

I turn when I hear the voice of a woman. My jaw drops.. oh my gosh I must be dreaming she looks just like .... Dawn.

She looks at me and frowns. "Uh, can you not stare. It's not polite."

I snap out of it and she walks and sits down in my chair. "Excuse me guys.. I can't be in here right now."

I get up and leave. When I look at her. I see my Dawn. I can feel tears well in my eyes.

I angrily hold them back. No that mutt will not effect me. She is not Dawn. She's nobody to me and she always will be. I walk back in the room a few minutes later.

The woman turns and smiles at me. "Decide to come back?"
I look at her and glare. "Shut up. I don't need to hear your remarks."

She huffs. "You don't need to be rude."

I roll my eyes. "You don't need to talk but it looks like that isn't going to stop."

Garret hits me in the arm. "Dude what's gotten into you?!"

I angrily get up. "Look I don't need your help mutts. We can do this on our own."

Clinton's eyes widen at my remark. "Dude I thought we were past the name calling?!"

I Ignore his remark. "And you..pretty girl. We don't need your help. You can go back to where ever you came from."

She growls in anger. Garret get up. "Carter! What has gotten into you?!

He walks me out. "We need them. My sources say that there is going to be a huge army of hunters coming, more than we can handle. We need the wolves. They have healing powers, they will last longer on the battle field. Besides that we need more men."

I sigh. "Fine but the girl has got to go. I don't want her here. She will just get in the way."

Garret is quiet for a second. "She reminds you of my sister doesn't she? It's okay Carter, I see it too. Look we need her. She is the daughter of the werewolf King. She has more power over wolves than any Alpha does."

I push him back. "Fine apparently you are okay with that mutt. But I'm not going to be happy about it."

I head upstairs and into my room. I just need to sleep.