chapter 13

GARRET POV.

I waited anxiously for the Werewolf King. Not sure if I should dread each fleeting moment.

Suddenly the door burst open and a  steamy mad father walks through the door. 

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!!!!"

I flinch back.. he is scary. There is no doubt about that.

"Well um.. I actually think that she might be in your abandoned dungeon. The kidnapper called and said she would be somewhere dark, damp and behind bars.."

He throws me into the wall. "DONT YOU THINK YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT WHILE I WAS STILL IN THE CASTLE?!! MY GOSH YOUR AN IDOIT.."

I sigh. I probably deserved that.

The werewolf King and I rush over to his kingdom. I call Carter on the way.

He picks up on the second ring.

"Yeah, what's up?"

I look over at the glaring Monster.

"Cicily's father and I are heading over to his abandoned dungeon. We think that's where she's being held."

A few minutes of silence pass and Carter replies. "I'm on my way, don't wait up."

I chuckle. "Wasn't planning on it bud."

He hangs up and we arrive at our destination. Once we enter, a stench reaches our noses. "Ugh, what is that smell?"

The Werewolf King amusingly looks over at me. "Oh that's just the smell of death."

I crinkle my nose in disgust. "It sure does smell like it."

We finally arrive at the cells and begin searching one by one. I call out. "CICILY WHERE ARE YOU!!"

Her father does the same but not answer and no sign of her. Suddenly my phone begins to vibrate.

It's the kidnapper. I look over at the werewolf King and grabs the phone from me. "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!!"

A couple of seconds pass and we hear a chuckle. Well she is near death.."

I see her father's eyes turn black, his wolf coming to the surface.

"Did y'all really think I would put her in the one place you would find her.."

Actually, to be honest. She is in the same place I left her a year ago. Not that you'll reach her in time ore anything. Bye now."

We both look at each other confused. She was never kidnapped before--

My eyes widen in realization of what he said. I turn and look at the Werewolf King in horror. "We need to call Carter Now.. we will never make it in time."

He looks at me confused.

I close my eyes as I think back to Dawn. "Remember my sister?"

His jaw drops. "Oh my gosh...  She's in the well!!"