Chapter 4

I look at Clinton. "The Irish really do have bad tempers."

He chuckles. "I'm sorry about that Cicily. It's just that you look alot like his dead soul mate."

I cringe. "That's gross. I don't want to look like a dead person."

Clinton laughs. "She was very beautiful. Did you know she was my second chance mate?"

My jaw drops. "What? How..?"

Clinton runs his fingers through his hair. "Well apparently the Moon Goddess thought I was suited for her but.. as you can see I was already with Jennifer at the time. We already had a son but because we hadn't marked each other.. it left it open for trouble."

I shake my head. "Tsk tsk.. Clinton you know your suppose to mark her before you have kids. Not only that you rushed into a relationship that wasn't with your true mate."

He rolls his eyes. "Well sorry if I'm not into that abstinence garbage. Not that it matters.. she was a vampire.. it wouldn't have worked out anyways."

Clinton is a good guy but he doesn't have the same traditional moral values I do.

I stand up. "Well now what?"
He shrugs his shoulders. I think we have to stay the night. From what Garret told me earlier, we having another meeting with the witches, alphas and vampires."

I yawn. "Sounds good to me. Do you know what room I'm in?"

He nods and leads me upstairs. "Garret says you can sleep in his sister's room."

I cringe again. "After what I've heard about her.. I'm not sure I want to sleep in there."

Clinton shakes his head and chuckles. "Goodnight Princess. I will see you in the morning."
He bows and walks down the hall and into his room.

I walk in and sit on the bed. The sister must have really liked red. Not that I'm complaining, I love red. It reminds me of my favorite flower... The rose.

I lay down and my eyes slowly close.
Suddenly I turn over and jerk up. Someone is on the bed and holding me around the waist.