chapter 11

I watch as one of the hunters slowly fills a needle with wolfbane.
I roll my eyes at his weak attempt of scaring me. These people don't seem to realize, I am not afraid of them.

"Dude, can you hurry this up. I've got other things on my calendar besides you."

He snickers. His yellow teeth show as he runs his cold fingers across my neck. "You really are as beautiful as I was told."

I cringe. This guy is disgusting me on so many levels it's not even funny.

I would have to say just being in the same room with this creep is enough torcher as it is.

He slides his cold fingers down my neck. Then stops. "You know, I could get you out of here.."

I sigh. "Look dude, I'm not sleeping with you. So please hurry up. You are making me sick to my stomach."

He slaps me across the face. "Don't talk to me like that. I could kill you in a snap of a finger-." BANG

I flinch. The hunter falls on top of me. Dawn's killer walks in the room.

He looks over at me as he casually sets the gun down."He really was annoying."

I nod in agreement. "Yep.."

He grabs a chair and sits down. "So I was thinking... What if I replayed the whole senario again."

I'm confused with what he says. He apparently can tell by the look on my face.

"Well I was going to bury you in a cave but I thought about it a little longer.."

He stands up and grins. "This will be perfect. I'm putting you back in the well. They won't expect it."

I sigh. Great, now I'm gonna die like Dawn.

......

CARTER POV

I have been crawling through ditches, triggers, and creeks following the signs left behind from the hunters.

"Ouch." I shake my hand. There's a blade there Carter pay attention.

I silently laugh to myself and head out. "Cicily, where are you.."

My phone vibrates in my pocket.

It's Garret. I quickly open it up.

"What is it"

His voice is a bit crackly. "Carter.. it's Dawn all over again."

I shake my head in confusion. "What are you talking about?!"

Silence follows. "Garret?" No answer. "Garret?!!" Silence. I throw the phone at the tree and mutter to myself. "Great, the phone doesn't have a signal."

What does he mean it's Dawn all over again? Gosh why is this happening to me.. then something else hits me.

The blood drains from my face and lean against the tree.
If Cicily is my soul mate, being that she would be my second.. if she dies.. I die. Just like wolves if your second chance mate dies.. you die with them in the same death.