chapter 19

CARTER POV

Is this real.. have I seriously seen the entire Henson family die in my life time.

I look over at Cicily who is staring at Garret's body. Why is she staring at him like that...

She slowly gets up and walks over to him. I'm not sure if I should stop her or let her do Whatever she's doing. 

Quietly I watch her place her hand on his cheek.. caressing his cold pale skin.

She leans down and her forehead touches his. I can see her tears fall on his face. Then she suddenly jerks up.

She begins to shake and her eyes begin to shine with a light so blinding that I can't get to her.

"CICILY!!! CICILY.. WHAT'S HAPPENING?! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

She doesn't reply and when I open my eyes I'm just blinded by the light. Then a sharp piercing noise hurts all of our hears and we all fall to the ground in pain.

I open my eyes slowly.. I look around panicked.

Cicily and Garret are gone. I kick the well. You have got to be kidding me. Why can't we all be in each other's presence for more than ten minutes..

The Werewolf King looks at me and I look at him. We have no clue what just happened... But before we can react another wave of hunters enters the scene.

However this time they have someone with them. This someone happens to be a her..

I close my eyes. Breathing in and out. I look up again. It can't be her. It's got to be another demon. They are messing with my mind. That can't be Dawn. It can't be...