Great Danger

"Come on, dig faster!" someone whispered urgently. I looked over at Melani. She nodded and we crept forward towards a moonlit clearing and our eyes widened simultaneously. There were five boys- one shimmering, sort of translucent. Another had fangs that showed slightly over his pink lips. The third had yellowish eyes that glinted in a very animalistic way. The last two were bent over and digging up a hole, one had pure black eyes and tattoos swirling under his white shirt, the last one had a body that was very hard to see- constantly changing form.

"What's happening here?" I demanded. They all spun around and gasped. The one with the ever-changing form solidified into the body of a tall, fit boy with blond hair. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"This'll be fun to explain," he mumbled.

*****

Elena and Melani are two ordinary girls, with ordinary lives and ordinary families, until they one night decide to go out in the Newwoods forest, to see if the rumour they heard was true, that every week someone with wild yellow eyes would appear, and turn into a wolf. The two girl took that as a challenge to see if this rumour was real.

To their surprise, instead if just one guy in the forest at night, there was five, super hot guys, all doing something very suspicious.

How would this affect their lives? Could there be some love in all this evil? Find out in Great Danger.