Chapter 1

**Elena's POV**

***

"Truth or Dare, Elena?" Darek asked me with an evil smirk plastered on his face. I got this feeling he got something really nasty in mind.

"Come on Darek. Do you even have to ask?" I said ironically, rolling my eyes at him. He already knew I was going to choose dare. Like always.

"I dare you to make out with me." he dared me. I laughed at him, "You only dare me to do that because you know I wouldn't do it if I had a choice!" I said, daring him to say the truth. "Right Mel?" I turned to ask Melani, and I knew she knew it was right.

She looked with pity at Darek, who was flaming red. She nodded, proving me right. I tilted my head a little. I knew I was teasing him badly right now, because if I had a choice to pick one guy fro school and make out with, it would be Darek. I mean, he's one of the few guys who didn't look like he was involved in an accident. He had a very highlighted jawline, and one time when we was in my pool, I saw his ABS. They could really make me drool.

I took him by surprise when I put a under his chin, and lifted his head so I could get access to his lips. At first it was just me kissing him, but after he got into his mind, that I was kissing him, he started kissing back.

I put my arms around his neck, and pulled him closer. He hesitated, but then put his big hands on my waist, feeeling my skinny body.

I licked his lower lip, asking for entrance to his mouth.

He opened his mouth, letting me in, while my tongue roamed his mouth, exploring it all. Our tongues fought for dominance, I won. And with that I left him thinking about what just happened.

I giggled how he just sat there, so I broke the silence. "Who's turn is it?" I asked, teasingly looking at Darek.

***

We had all played for hours. Melani had to make out with Darek too, because I asked him, 'who's the best kisser?'. I couldn't tell if Melani enjoyed it or not, but I knew that Darek loved that he had the chance of making out with the hottest girls of the entire school.

 We were slowly drifting away from the game, and we started talking about rumours.

"What about that werewolf rumour?" Darek asked. I looked weirdly at Darek and Melani. What the hell where they talking about? What werewolf rumour?

Darek had seen my confusion, because he began to write something on his phone. When he found what he was looking for, he gave me the phone.

I read:

YELLOW EYED ANIMAL ATTACKED THREE KIDS.

Saturday night, three kids were out playing in the woods, no one knew where their guardian at the moment, the babysitter Tiffany, was. We asked the oldest of the kids, eight year old Tom, what happened.

"We heard howling, and then these yellow eyes came out of nowhere, and then a big man came all like woosh! But anyways, one second the field was totally empty, and another second HE WAS THERE! It was sooo cool! And he could be both animal and human!"

The other kids describes him. He has partly buzz cut hair, and a little quiff, yellow eyes. And that's it, so if you see someone like that, call the police.

I was completely stunned. How have I not heard about? I've  been in this town my whole life, and I've never heard of something like that.

I looked at Melani, who looked at the floor, blushing. "How come you never told me anything!" I said shocked. I was really into this kind of stuff. What can I say? Finding the truth about rumours is kind of a hobby of mine.