U dont need a newday to start over, U only need a new mindset

Here, Pragya greeted all members of yoga Center, had dinner. She was trying to sleep but what she will do tomorrow??? This new place!!! Her old memories, everything was so keeping her off sleep, finally she got up n started searching some information about culture n tradition of punjabis, as she knew that he was one of them, she came to know from surfing that after 2days there is karva chauth, wives keeps fast for their husbands, "should I keep fast too???" Her thoughts were distracted by beep sound of her mail, it's from Pari

"Hey aunty, hope you have reached safely, I know I should have not mailed you so late, but what can I do!! There is one problem, I need to solve, if you are traveling from one place to other than how come you mail me??, I mean did that petrol station had cyber cafe or you bought new cell phone?? Sorry but this thoughts are keeping me awake, please reply as soon as you read it, I will be waiting for your reply eagerly."
She literally didn't waste time n reply promptly
"Munchkin yes, I have my own phone now, so I mailed you from it, if you want you can call me, this is my number 9876543210, but pls don't call between 7am to 7pm, I guess here it's not allowed, this place is really clam n beautiful, people here are also nice, My manager is just like Purab Sir, very helpful, from tomorrow they will start with my physiotherapy, I'm so nervous how things will work out, that's reason I'm not able to sleep, it's all so new for me, it's like I will be going to new school, butterflies flying in my tummy, can't explain in words, I really hope I start with my normal life soon, without bothering anyone, all on my own, that day will come, right??? I'm getting way too emotional today, anyway there is one more to thing I wanted to ask you, you are Mehra, right??? Does that mean punjabi??, do you have any masi, Dadi or Chachi someone elder who knows about some traditions, let it be, my list will never end, it's getting late I will msg you later good night munchkin"
(She went with flow, didn't realise what she had done, she gave her number so easily, Pari was going to use this opportunity to fullest)
Within 2 minuets reply came but this time from pari's mobile phone, she didn't show excitement of getting her contact but she quickly replied

"Hey aunty, that day will surly come n very soon n yes!! you are right, I'm Punjabi, my dad knows everything about culture n traditions, is there any specific thing you what to know???my dad can help, pls feel free to ask, I'm sure he won't mind, reply fast"

"Thanks, I only want to know about karva chauth "

"I asked Dad, he told It's fast, which is followed by both married n unmarried women,  it's for betterment n long life of their life partners, you are single??? Then you can brake fast by seeing moon through channi, n imagine about your partner, one more thing you should eat before sun rise n eat only when you see moon, you can't have water also, you know it's after 2days, are you going to keep fast???"

"Don't know?? I'm not sure, I want too but confused!!"

"Are you in love???"

"It's late, will talk to you later"

Here, Reality was !! It's Abhi, who answered all, pari was still sleeping

Flashback

"Personally I don't know much, I'm just amusing things, I don't know what exactly happened " n Purab took deep breath
"At the end, both will have at least hope that they will meet, unlike me who will never get my love back" Abhi replies with tears in his eyes
He gave him side hugs, "never say never, you will find your soulmate "
Abhi just looks at him, didn't utter a word, went to pari's room
He put hand over her head, kissed her forehead," I will never let come anyone between us, no one can take Pragya's place, your moms place," his eyes fell on her mobile n he thought," if bulbul gets her love back then this Purab won't tease me, n she is such pure soul, she should get her love back, I will help her" n he started typing mail.
Flashback ends
But He just realised this is not helping, it's cheating
"Oh god, whom am I fooling??? Reality is I wanted to know more about her?? Why am I so curious about her?? But what will I tell pari, she definitely not like me interfering with her friend, first thing in morning I will tell her I was concerned about her n wanted to know if she is doing fine, yes this is what I will say"
He quickly kept her mobile next to her, n went back to his room

Here Pragya was naive, to think actually a 8yrs kids replied promptly to her queries saying my dad told, she didn't think how can she ask her dad n reply at same time, instead she was lost in thoughts, " do I really love him, or it's just I was barring his baby, or it was just I got emotional due to hormonal changes in pregnancy, or I actually fall for his simplicity, honesty n unconditional love "
Saying so she switched off phone,"what I am doing??? I was about to discuss my love with 8yrs old, I'm such an idiot!! I should better be sleeping now"
N she went to sleep without thinking much about all that just happened

Next day, pari was first one to wake up, she instantly checked her mobile, home his was her new routine, she would first check her phone n everything else later, she was not at all angry but happy, she knew her dad very well, she knew he was curious to know about her, as she reminds him of Pragya, but at same time she was scared that what if Dad finds out she is only Pragya then??? She coolly comes to abhi's room,"good morning Dad, let's go, we are getting late "
"Munchkin let me sleep for while, feeling very sleepy, 10 minuets please "
"NO!! This is your punishment, you used my phone without my permission"
He quickly gets up,"no it's not like what you think, actually I was worried, just wanted to know if she reached safely, that's it, it was she who asking about culture n tradition n all that !!!"
"Ya n you asked her if she is in love???
"Aarree that was obvious, that why she wanted to know about karva chauth "
"Did she replied that question?? NO na, she doesn't like anyone interfering her personal life, now she must be thinking 8yrs old girl wants to discuss her love life, I read that msg, she just ignored that question n said good night, Dad you land me in trouble, now I have to wait till 7pm if I want to talk"
"Why?? Call her now"
"But she clearly told not to call between 7am to 7pm"
"You both are friends you can call her anytime, it's not that she is working for some CID, police anything like that, trust me call her now"

Happy reading
Hope you like it
Sorry to keep you all waiting for such long time