You are first n last thing on my mind always

Next day, pari was first one to wake up, she instantly checked her mobile n everything else later, she was not at all angry but happy, she knew her dad very well, she knew he was curious to know about her, as for him she was similar to Pragya but at same time she was scared that what if Dad finds out she is Pragya only, then??? She coolly comes to abhi's room,"good morning Dad, let's go, we are getting late "
"Munchkin let me sleep for while, feeling very sleepy, 10 minuets please "
"NO!! This is your punishment, you used my phone without my permission"
He quickly gets up,"no it's not like what you think, actually I was worried, just wanted to know if she reached safely, that's it, it was she who asking about culture n tradition n all that !!!"
"Ya n you asked her if she is in love???
"Aarree that was obvious, that is why she wanted to know about karva chauth "
"Did she replied that question?? NO na, she doesn't like anyone interfering her personal life, now she must be thinking 8yrs old girl wants to discuss her love life, I read that msg, she just ignored that question n said good night, Dad you land me in trouble, now I have to wait till 7pm if I want to talk"
"Why?? Call her now"
"But she clearly told not to call between 7am to 7pm"
"You both are friends you can call her anytime, it's not that she is working for some CID, police anything like that, trust me call her now"
"But what will I tell her??"
Abhi wanted to meet her n help her to get her love back, n keeping that in mind he smartly suggested, "tell her your birthday is there this weekend n you wanted to invite her"
"But that's lie, n even if I invite her, I don't think she will come"
"Then, Invite her to my concert, send her tickets by mail, n tell you are having extra ticket so you have send her"
"That's good idea,(she thinks even if Dad sees her, he will think he is imagining her) but your concert is in Bombay only, n she is probably not in here, so I doubt she will come"
"She will, I will convince her"
"No Dad, you can't talk to her, she won't like it"
"Ok fine, now call her n please tell ok"
"Ok"
She thanks God for this opportunity n calls Pragya, who was in middle of her exercise routine, she excused herself n takes call as pari was calling her for first time, she didn't wanted to be rude by not answering
"Hey bulbul auntie" she had no choice, Abhi was sitting right beside her, she had to call her bulbul
"Bulbul!!!"
"I like this name so much"
Here Pragya also wanted to get recognised by that name
"Even I, you can always call me by this name, so what new?? You sound every excited"
"You won't believe!!! What I have??"
"What???"
" passes to abhi's concert, I have an extra pass, so I thought you, me and Robin Uncle can join, will have lots of fun"
"Robin Uncle??? Who is that"
"He helps me with my routine work when Dad is not there, he makes awesome food n in short he is cook come nanny"
"Ok, but I'm sorry I can't make it"
"Nothing doing, I'm not asking, I'm just informing that you have to come, I'm sending you tickets, take printout ok, bye for now "
Before she could say anything further pari hang up phone as she didn't wanted to hear no again, Abhi who had heard whole conversation was grinning mischievously, he definitely had something in mind
"Hey munchkin, let's get going now "
"Ya, but I still doubt that she will come, your concert is in Mumbai n she is definitely not in Mumbai so...."
"No problem, I will invite her for each n every concert, n when she actually turns up we will know in which place she is"
"That's awesome plan, I love you Dad, you are the best dad in whole world" she gives him body crushing hugs
"Hey people, let's group hug, I heard everything" Purab also joins in.
They had quick breakfast n left for Mumbai, throwout journey Abhi try hard to know more about this bulbul ( Pragya) But pari was smarter in this, every time he tried she questioned him back some silly things
"So pari, did she agreed to come ??? Concert is in week "
"So have 7days to convince her"
"Do u want me to ask her"
"Ask her to reply to your previous question first"
"Do you want me to call her???"
"I want unicorn "
He soon understood that she is not going to let him interfere, n he pretends to sleep for rest of journey, while Purab drives, even he didn't uttered a word, he was scared he may go with flow n spill out something
Here
Pragya was struggling with routine things, after exercise, she took small walk around Center n went back at lunch time,
"So miss bulbul, lost in thoughts???" Suresh inquires
"Nothing like that, actually I was.... nothing forget it, it just silly thought"
"You can trust me, I won't discuss with anyone, not even my girlfriend"
"Girlfriend!!"
"Ya, her name is Tanu n anyways we not talking right now "
"Why???"
"She wants to keep fast, n I don't believe in all this so....."
"You don't believe then let it be, my silly thoughts were regarding this only"
"You are in love!!! Who is this lucky fellow"
"Hey people miss me???" Tanu came n hugged Suresh from behind
"Hey, meet bulbul, she also mad like you"
"Means??"
"She also wants to keep fast for his boyfriend"
"That's great, will do it together it will be fun"
"But??? I don't know anything about it"
"It is no rocket science, you come around 3am at Suresh place, his mom I mean our mom is going to make awesome sargi, we both will have n Then ask your boyfriend to come there in evening
"But"
"See you in evening I mean morning no I mean you know right what I meant"
"Ya But....."
"Bye I have to rush, have to go with mom, bye love ( kisses Suresh n lefts)
"Don't bother she is like that only, talks talks n talks never listen but I love that"
"Ya she is cute n beautiful too"
"She is.... But you have to be there with your boyfriend"
"I don't know....."
"Bulbul please, she will eat me"
(Pragya thinks she will go n tell last moment his boyfriend had to go for work)
"Ok fine"
"Ok then I will pick you by 7"
"So early!!!"
"You have dinner also here with us, my mom makes amazing food n she will love to see you"
"Suresh we have just meet yesterday n today all this, is quite awkward for me please try to understand"
"If you ok coming so late at 3am then why not you come little early, it will be safe for you n my mom misses my sister a lot, even she will like it, please"
She had no option but to agree
"Ok, But ...."
"You again started, my lunch is done, you also take rest for while n then 45mins walk don't miss that ok"
"Ok bye"

Hope you like it
N sorry to make you all wait for such long time
Please do comment n give suggestion