Play With Me Please

It was a Saturday morning and Camila's friend Lauren was going to invite Ally over to play like they always do on Saturdays, but when Lauren called Ally she got disappointing news. Ally was too busy to come over and play with Lauren this weekend. At first Lauren was very disappointed, but then she got an idea...maybe Camila would play with her. Lauren then ran upstairs and knocked loudly on Camila's bed room door.

"Who is it?" Asked Camila.

"It's Lauren let me in."

Camila then walked over to the door and opened it for Lauren.

"Hey girl what's up?" Said Camila hugging Lauren.

"Nothing much...Ally is too busy to come over and play with me today, and Normani, and Dinah aren't here...I have no one to play with. Would you play with me please Camila?" Begged Lauren.

"Awww, sure I'll play with you. What do you want to play?" Asked Camila.

"I want to play house." Said Lauren.

"Ok, house it is! Let's go play in your room." Said Camila as she grabbed Lauren's hand and walked to her bed room.

When Camila walked into Lauren's bed room it was set up kind of like a nursery. There were baby toys on the floor, pacifiers, stuffed animals, baby bottles, rattles, and oddly enough an adult sized high chair.

"Um, what's all this?" Asked Camila confused by all of the baby themed items.

"It's what we're going to use for playing house silly." Said Lauren giggling.

"Ok, so how do we play?" Asked Camila.

"Well, I'm going to play as the mommy, and you're going to play as the baby. Ally was supposed to play as the baby, but Ally's not here. So you're gonna be my baby Camila." Explained Lauren.

"You want me to act like your baby?" Asked Camila wide eyed.

"Yes...please Camila." Begged Lauren.

"Oh, ok. Anything for you Lauren." Said Camila feeling defeated.

"Hooray! Now let me dress you up!" Said Lauren.

Camila sat down on the floor and allowed Lauren to dress her up. Sofia tied a bib around Camila's neck, put a stuffed animal in her hands, and put a light blue pacifier in her mouth.

"Awwww, you look so cute Camz." Lauren cooed as she took a couple of playful pictures of Camila.

"You aren't going to show those pictures to anyone are you?" Asked Camila as she spat out her pacifier.

"No silly, I won't show anyone." Responded Lauren giggling as she put the pacifier back in Camila's mouth.

"Ok Camz, I want you to sit in that high chair." Demanded Lauren.

"Ok mama!" Said Camila playfully as she climbed up into the adult sized high chair. Camila contently sucked on her pacifier as she sat comfortably in the high chair.

"Ok baby, I'm gonna strap you in your chair so you don't fall out." Lauren cooed.

"Thanks mama." Said Camila to Lauren through her pacifier.

A smile beamed across Lauren's face. Lauren felt so lucky that Camila was allowing her to baby her. Lauren couldn't help but giggle at Camila sitting in the high chair.

"OH YOU'RE SO ADORABLE CAMZ!!!!!" Screeched Lauren while pinching Camila's cheecks.

Camila then lightly spat out her pacifier and made playful baby giggling sounds, and slapped her hands on the table of the high chair playfully. Camila loved to see Lauren smile even if it meant that she had to act like a baby.

"Is baby hungry?" Asked Lauren.

Camila nodded her head yes and Lauren got out a jar of banana flavored baby food. Camila's eyes widened as Lauren walked over to the high chair and brought up a spoon full of the banana baby food to her mouth.

"Open up Camz, here comes the train choo choo!" Said Lauren motioning the spoon closer to Camila's mouth. Camila then complied and opened her mouth and ate the baby food.

"Isn't it good?" Asked Lauren giggling.

"Yes, it's yummy. I wan' more." Said Camila as she playfully clapped her hands.

"Ok, open up." Said Lauren as she brought up another spoonful of baby food to Camila's mouth.

This time Camila whined and turned her head away.

"What's wrong Camila?" Asked Lauren.

"I wan' choo choo train." Said Camila pouting and crossing her arms.

"Ok Camz, more trains for you." Said Lauren as she spoon fed Camila the rest of the baby food while making train sounds.

When Lauren was done feeding Camila she lightly wiped Camila's face and removed the table from the high chair, and unstrapped Camila from the chair. Camila got up from the high chair and sat on the floor in front of Lauren.

"Lay on my bed Camz, I'm gonna get you a bottle." Said Lauren as she began to pour milk into a baby bottle.

Camila then climbed into Lauren's bed and laid down on her back with her head tilted up on Lauren's pillow. When Lauren was done pouring the milk into Camila's bottle she climbed into bed next to Camila and put the bottle towards Camila's mouth. Camila opened up her mouth and began to drink the bottle while Lauren held it up for her. When Camila was done with her bottle Lauren rubbed circles on her back and Camila let out a few small burps.

"Thanks for playing with me today baby Camz. I love you." Said Lauren hugging Camila.

"No problem Lauren, anytime...I'm tired let's nap together." Said Camila as she cuddled closer to Lauren.

"Ok, do you want your pacifier?" Asked Lauren as she brought the pacifier up to Camila's lips.

Camila nodded yes and accepted the pacifier. A few minutes later both Camila and Lauren dozed off and took a nice nap together. Maybe they could play some more later.