Good Girl Camila

It was 8:00AM and Camila decided to wake up since she could no longer sleep. Normally Camila would wake up Lauren, but this morning Camila decided that she'd let good old Lauren sleep in for once, and decided to sit down at the table in the living room and quietly color a picture for Lauren. Camila kept coloring for an hour before Lauren finally woke up on her own. When Lauren got up she yawned and looked over at the clock, and then she looked beside her and noticed that Camila was not next to her. Lauren thought it was kind of odd that Camila had woken up without waking her up. Curiosity over came Lauren and Lauren decided to get out of bed and search the house to see what her baby Camila was up to. When Lauren walked into the living room she saw the adorable sight of Camila quietly coloring at the table.

"Hi baby!" Said Lauren cheerfully as she came over to the table and kissed Camila on the cheek.

"Hi mama." Said Camila while trying to hide the picture that she was coloring for Lauren.

"What are you drawing baby?" Asked Lauren.

Camila then revealed the picture of the horse she was drawing to Lauren.

"I drew this teddy bear for you mommy." Said Camila while shyly handing over the picture of the teddy bear she drew for Lauren.

"Awwwww! Oh my God! I love it baby! You're so talented yes you are!" Said Lauren while hugging Camila.

Camila then began to giggle. Camila loved it when Lauren was happy.

Lauren then put the picture that Camila drew for her on the living room wall. Camila felt so proud of herself.

"Hey baby, I bet you're hungry since it's a little bit later in the morning since you let me sleep in. Do you wanna eat?" Asked Lauren.

"Yes mommy! I wanna eat!" Said Camila excitedly.

"Ok then baby just take a seat in your high chair I'll be right there in a couple of minutes." Sad Lauren.

"I wanna help you though." Said Camila while making puppy dog eyes at Lauren.

"You want to help mommy with breakfast baby? Ok, come on over. I could use a little helper." Said Lauren smiling widely.

Camila then followed Lauren into the kitchen and watched as she got out two bowls and a box of oatmeal.

"We're gonna make oatmeal this morning." Said Lauren.

"Hooray! Oatmeal!" Said Camila while playfully bouncing in place.

Camila helped with opening up the dry oatmeal and pouring the correct amount out for her an Lauren, and Lauren did the rest of the cooking by herself while Camila cheerfully watched. Once the oatmeal was done Lauren picked Camila up and buckled her up into her high chair. Lauren then tied a clean bib around Camila's neck and gently fed her the oatmeal. Camila finished the entire bowl of oatmeal with no problems. Lauren was so proud.

"Wow, good job baby girl, you finished all of your oatmeal!" Lauren cooed.

Camila gave Lauren a soft smile in return.

"You've been such a good girl this morning baby. You let mommy sleep in, you drew mommy a picture, you helped mommy with breakfast, and you ate all of your breakfast!" Said Lauren sounding very proud of her baby.

Camila then started blushing. She was so flattered that Lauren was speaking so greatly of her.

"Since you've been such a good girl today how would you like to go to the mall with me?" Offered Lauren.

"I'd love to go to the mall mama!" Said Camila while playfully bouncing in the seat of her high chair.

"Ok cutie pie let's go!" Said Lauren excitedly while taking Camila out of her high chair. Lauren then took the bib off of Camila and dressed her up in a white shirt with green polka dots, a white bow for her hair, and a pair of jeans.