The Duet

Lauren woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. Luckily it didn't wake Camila up. When Lauren checked her phone she saw Simon Cowell's name on the screen. Deja vu? Thought Lauren. What could Simon possibly want now? Lauren then pressed the green button and accepted Simon's call.

"Good Morning Lauren It's Simon again. I need you and Camila both at my studio in a couple of hours." Said Simon over the phone.

"Why?" Asked Lauren.

"I want the two of you to preform "Miss Movin' On." Together as a duet." Simon explained.

"Ok, cool. I'll wake Camz up and we'll be there in a few hours. Bye Simon." Said Lauren as she hung up the phone.

Then Lauren put her phone down and attempted to wake Camila up.

"Camz...Camzi baby wake up sweetie." Lauren cooed as she gently pulled at Camila to wake her up.

Camila woke up and wrapped her arms around Lauren.

"Good morning! I'm glad you're up now baby. Simon Cowell called me and said that he needed you and I at the studio in a couple of hours to record "Miss Movin' On." Together as a duet." Explained Lauren.

"What! But Laaaauuren, Simon doesn't know about our LITTLE situation!" Yelled Camila.

"I know baby, but we've got to do this duet together. We'll just have to try our best to act natural." Said Lauren while stroking Camila's hair.

"Natural?" Whimpered Camila.

"Yes honey, You're gonna have to act big in front of Simon while we record our duet together." Explained Lauren.

"BUT I DON'T WANNA MOMMY!! Whhhhhaaaaaaa!" Cried Camila.

"Shhhhhh, calm down baby. Everything will be alright. I'll be right next to you the whole time, and when it's all over you can go back to being little again. I promise." Said Lauren softly as she gently rubbed Camila's back.

"A-a-alright...f-fine. It's only for a few hours. I guess I'll survive. Besides you'll be with me Lauren, and as long as you're with me I'm content." Said Camila.

"That's my girl!" Said Lauren smiling brightly as she gently wiped the tears off of Camila's face.

Lauren then grabbed Camila's hand and lead her to the closet.

"Let's get you dressed baby girl." Lauren cooed as she began to go through all of the cloths in her closet.

Lauren then dressed Camila up in a white short sleeved button up shirt, a black skirt, a black belt, black tights, and a pair of black boots. Lauren decided to not put a diaper on Camila since she didn't want to risk Simon seeing or hearing it on her. Once Lauren was done dressing her baby she got herself dressed in a white blouse which she didn't button all the way so you could see her bra a little bit, and a pair of black leather pants, a black belt, and a pair of black boots as well.

 Once Lauren was done dressing her baby she got herself dressed in a white blouse which she didn't button all the way so you could see her bra a little bit, and a pair of black leather pants, a black belt, and a pair of black boots as well