The Return Of Harry

9:30AM:

Lauren's phone starts ringing.

Lauren: (Answers phone) Hi Shawn!

Shawn: Hi Lauren! Are you busy at all today? I was wondering if you'd like to come to the studio with me and record a song together.

Lauren: Sure I'd love to come to the studio with you! I think Camila will be fine for a little while. 

Shawn: I think so too. She'll be ok with being a big girl for a bit.

Lauren:I hope so...I'm gonna wake her up now. See you soon bye.

Shawn: Bye baby

Lauren: (Hangs up)

"Camila wake up sweetheart." Lauren says while gently shaking Camila.

Camila groans but wakes up and stretches.

"Hi beautiful." Lauren chuckles and gives Camila a kiss.

Camila smiles.

"I'm gonna go to the studio with Shawn for a little while. Will you be ok by yourself for a little while? You can go back to sleep and I'll leave you a bottle." Lauren says.

"Sure. I guess I'll be ok...but only because you said I can go back to sleep. I'm tired." Camila says groggily.

"Ok baby up you go." Lauren says carrying Camila from the bed and placing her in her crib.

Lauren then tucks Camila in and places a bottle in the crib with her.

"There you go princess. I'll see you later. I feel so bad leaving you behind..." Lauren says.

"Don't feel bad. I'm all comfy and sleepy. Have fun mommy..." Camila says dozing off.

Lauren kisses Camila and leaves.

8 Minutes Later:

Harry Styles comes out from hiding in one of the bushes in Camila and Lauren's backyard and sneaks up to the front door. Harry snickers and pulls out a paper clip to pick the lock and sneaks in. Harry quietly walks around the house until he finds the bed room. Harry then whips the bedroom door open and it makes a load banging sound and leaves a mark in the wall.

Camila wakes up immediately and squeals.

"Hi Camila remember me?" Harry says in a low scary voice.

Camila can't find words and just stares at Harry in fear.

"Awww, Look at the cute little baby. Why so scared?" Harry says while stealing Camila's blanket and bottle.

Camila frowns and then starts crying.

"Awww baby's crying! You're such a big pathetic baby! You want your bottle? You want your blankie? Well you're not getting it! Hahahaha you fucking loser!" Harry teases.

Camila cries even harder and then tosses a hard toy at Harry.

"Hey don't fucking do that! That's it I'm restraining you you little fucker!" Harry scolds Camila and Pulls her out of the crib and drags her to her car seat and tries buckling her in, but she starts fighting him. After a few minutes of fighting Harry over powers Camila and successfully buckles her into the car seat.

Camila angrily sits in the car seat with her arms crossed. Harry walks into the kitchen and mixes laxatives in apple sauce. Once he's done he walks back into the living room and kneels down in front of Camila and starts shoving spoonfuls of the laxatives apple sauce to her. Camila's face and clothes get all messy from drool and apple sauce. When Harry's done feeding her he doesn't even bother to clean her up. Camila starts crying again.

Harry then sits on the couch and starts reading a book while Camila cries in the background.

1 Hour Later:

Camila starts to feel sick and cries even more. The laxatives finally kick in and Camila messes her diaper. 

"Whhhhaaaa!" Camila cries, but Harry ignores her.

Harry doesn't bother to even clean Camila up and just starts playing with her toys while she cries.

"I wan mommy! Whaaaa!" Camila cries louder.

"Shut up!" Harry yells, but that just makes Camila cry even more.

Harry hits Camila and she starts shaking. Her sobs become quieter.

Harry then goes back to playing with her toys.

"I wanna be held..." Camila sobs. 

"No! No holding. Your mommy's not here! And you're not gonna tell her what I did to you when she gets back or else I'll make you miserable again." Harry threatens.

Camila shakes her head back and fourth quickly indicating that she won't say shit.

1 Miserable Hour Later:

Lauren and Shawn walk into the house.

Harry looks up and freezes.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?!" Lauren yells.

"I d-didn't expect y-y-you to be h-h-h-home so early..." Harry stutters in fear.

"Surprise mother fucker we're here! And why does it smell like shit?!"

Harry is speechless.

Camila sniffles.

"He made me sick mommy! Whhaaaa!" Camila cries.

"You gave my baby laxatives and harassed her again! Fuck you you sneaky no good mother fucker!" Lauren screams.

"What are you gonna do about it stupid bitch!" Harry yells.

"ME AND SHAWN ARE BOTH GONNA KICK YOUR MOTHER FUCKIN' ASS!" Lauren screams.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Harry screams.

Shawn punches Harry in the face, stomach, and dick while Lauren beats him with her flip flop. 

"FUCK YOU!" Lauren screams.

Harry is bleeding like crazy and limps and crawls out of the house.

Once Harry is gone Shawn washes the blood off of his hands and kneels down in front of Camila.

Lauren joins Shawn.

"Awwwww, poor baby." Shawn says while taking Camila out of the car seat holding her and shushing her.

Camila quietly sobs into Shawn's shoulder. 

"You want mommy princess?" Shawn says.

Camila nods and Shawn hands her over to Lauren.

Lauren cuddles Camila and lays her down on a towel.

"I'm gonna head out now. Thanks for recording with me. Sorry about what happened..." Shawn says.

"It's not your fault. Harry's an evil mother fucker. I'll have to contact the police or something. It was fun recording today. I'll see you around. Bye." Lauren waves.

Shawn blows Lauren and Camila a kiss and leaves.

"Mommy's gonna change your diapee now ok sweetheart." Lauren coos.

Camila nods and Lauren changes her.

"Thanks mommy. For taking care of me." Camila says.

"Anything for you baby. Wanna cuddle with mommy and watch TV?" Lauren smiles.

"Yes!" Camila squeals happily.

Camila and Lauren cuddle and watch TV for hours and talk with each other until they doze off on the couch together.

Shit still happens when Lauren's not around.