Help Me

11:00AM:

Lauren wakes up and does a long stretch. Lauren notices the time and decides that it's best that she wakes Camila up before it gets any later.

"Camila...Baby wake up." Lauren coos while shaking Camila's shoulder gently.

Camila then wakes up and stretches adorably while mumbling gibberish under her breath. Lauren can't help but smile.

"Hi baby." Lauren says grabbing Camila's chin and turning her face towards hers.

"Mama...Hi m-mummy." Camila says quietly. Her voice still cracking a little since she just woke up.

"Awww, you look like you had a nice nap. I bet you don't even know what day or time is it." Lauren teases.

Camila shakes her head no.

Lauren giggles.

"Let's get you dressed." Lauren says lifting Camila up and setting her down on the floor.

Lauren grabs a pair of socks, a white t-shirt and a pair of overalls and dresses Camila up in them.

"There you go. All dressed. Now stay put I'll be right back. I've got to wash the dishes and clean up the kitchen a little bit before we eat." Lauren explains.

Camila nods her head and Lauren leaves the room.

While Lauren is gone Camila gets bored and starts crawling around the bed room. As Camila was crawling she came across a pair of sneakers that she thought looked cute and put managed to put them on with a little bit of a struggle. Unfortunately the sneakers have laces on them and since Camila's in little space she totally forgot how to tie her shoes.

Camila tried and tried to tie her sneakers a thousand times but kept failing. To make matters worse Camila also had to pee really bad. Camila tried to tie her sneakers one more time, but failed again. Camila then sighed and gave up, and so did her bladder...

Camila then peed herself. Shit.

Not only are Camila's shoes untied, but now she's also in a wet diaper. Things just got from bad to worse.

Camila then threw herself onto the floor with her back on the ground, and then balled her hands up into fists and threw them behind her head onto the floor, and then began to kick her legs in frustration. Camila then began to cry out loud and throw a full on temper tantrum.

Lauren can hear Camila's crying from the kitchen. Lauren then darted out of the kitchen and ran back into the bed room to see what was wrong with her baby.

Lauren then saw Camila all distraught on the bed room floor and scooped her up from under her arm pits, and then began to cradle Camila in her arms.

"Mommy's here...Mommy's here...What's wrong baby?" Lauren coos while gently rocking Camila in her arms.

Camila then stops crying and begins to suck her thumb as her final tears slowly fall down her cheeks.

Lauren then wipes the tears off of Camila's face with her thumb and Camila just looks at Lauren with puppy dog eyes.

Lauren then gently rubs Camila's stomach with one hand, and removes Camila's thumb from her mouth with her other hand.

"Talk to me baby. Why are you upset?" Lauren coos.

"I can't tie my shoes, and my diaper is wet...I need to be changed...Can you help me?" Camila says trying her best not to cry.

"Yes baby. Of coarse I will help you." Lauren says bopping Camila's nose.

Lauren then sets Camila down and ties her shoes. Once that's done Lauren picks Camila up and places her on the changing table.

Once Camila is comfortable on the changing table Lauren unbuckles the clips of Camila's overalls and begins to change her into a new diaper.

"There. All better now? You're all clean, and your shoes are looking good." Lauren says then kisses Camila on the forehead.

Camila then responds by smiling and giggling at Lauren. Lauren giggles back, and Camila holds her arms out to Lauren, but Lauren doesn't pick her up.

Why did Lauren avoid my gesture to be held? Camila thought.

As Lauren began to put the changing supplies away Camila started crying again.

Once Lauren puts the last of the changing supplies away she walks over to Camila to comfort her again by resting her hand on her shoulder.

"I wanna be held mommy. Why did you walk away from me?" Camila sobs.

"I was gonna hold you. I just needed to put all of the supplies away first. I don't want it to be messy in here, and I don't want you getting a hold of the baby powder and thinking it's a toy." Lauren explains.

"Ohhhh." Camila says as Lauren scoops her up and sets Camila on her hip.

"Hold me bridal style. It's more comfortable mama." Camila whines.

"Ok, ok baby. Bridal style it is." Lauren says, and then readjusts Camila in her arms so that she is now bridal style.

After 5 minutes Lauren started to get tired of standing up with Camila in her arms so she decided to sit down with Camila in the rocking chair. Lauren then cradles Camila in her arms, and soothingly rocks her back and fourth.

Camila then looks up at Lauren and kisses her on the lips.

"Thank you." Camila says smiling at Lauren.

Lauren just sat there in shock not expecting Camila to kiss her on the lips.

After her shock Lauren responds with a quiet "You're welcome Camz."

After moments of silence Camila began to go through the pockets in Lauren's jacket, and came across a pack of peanut butter crackers, and pulled them out.

"Can you help me open the crackers mama?" Camila asks nicely.

"Sure baby." Lauren says while opening the crackers and handing them to Camila.

Camila then pulls a cracker out and holds it up to Lauren's lips.

"Open mama." Camila says while pushing the cracker closer to Lauren's lips.

Lauren then opened her mouth and ate the cracker.

"Did you like it mommy. I wanted to share one with you since you helped me a lot today." Camila says, and then bops Lauren on the nose.

"Awwww, Yes I did like it. So nice of you to share." Lauren says while gently bouncing Camila in her lap.

Camila then ate the rest of the crackers very quickly as if she'd never eaten before, and got crumbs all over Lauren's lap. Camila then began to giggle at the mess she's made.

Lauren began to giggle too, and placed Camila back onto the floor, and then got up and wiped all of the crumbs off her pants. Lauren then got out a broom and swept the crumbs off the floor, and threw them away.

"The crumbs are all gone now!" Lauren says.

Camila then began to clap her hands adorably.

"Let's play with your legos together. Wanna play legos yeah?" Lauren says grabbing Camila's hand and bringing her over to the lego bin.

Camila then got down and started to build with her legos, and so did Lauren.

They did this for hours...and hours...and hours until Camila fell asleep on the floor and Lauren scooped her off and brought her to bed.