Trouble

10:00AM:

Camila wakes up in her crib and notices that Lauren is no longer in the room with her.

"Mama! Mommy! Come here!" Camila yells as she shakes the bars of the crib.

Camila continued to call for Lauren multiple times, but she never came. Camila couldn't wait any longer so she decided that if Lauren is not gonna wake up then she'll just have to get out of her crib herself.

Camila then began to climb out of her crib, but she lost her balance towards the top and fell rather hard onto the floor. When Camila fell onto the floor her impact made a glass cup from one of the tables in the room fall onto the ground next to her and smash into pieces. Camila's fall had caused a lot of noise and damage.

Now Camila was crying loudly on the floor. Lauren woke up as soon as she heard the loud bang and is now on her way to Camila's room.

Once Lauren walked into Camila's room she saw Camila on the ground crying and she saw the shattered glass on the floor from the cup.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!" Lauren screams as she runs over to Camila and holds her in her lap.

"What the fuck happened?" Lauren asks while comforting Camila.

"I-I was trying to call you, b-but, y-you didn't answer, and I didn't want to stay in my crib any longer so I c-climbed out myself, a-a-and I fell." Camila sobbed.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry I didn't hear you calling for me. I was sleeping and then all of a sudden I heard a big bang on the ground. That woke me up. Oh you poor baby." Lauren coos.

Camila began to sob less now that Lauren was there to comfort her.

"Listen baby. You should never try to climb out of your crib by yourself. You can get hurt that way, and I don't want you to get hurt. In the future stay in the crib until I come and get you. It's better to be safe than sorry. Even if you have to wait a little while longer." Lauren explains to Camila as she gently runs her hand through Camila's hair.

Camila just rolled her eyes. Lauren's lecture just went in through one ear and out the other.

"Ok Camz. I'm looking at you and you seem ok. You're not bleeding at all, but you might get a bruise on your back at some point." Lauren says while investigating Camila's arms, stomach, and back.

Lauren then got up and grabbed a broom out of the closet and swept up all of the glass off the floor and put it in the trash. Once that was finished Lauren sat back down next to Camila.

"Ok Camz baby. I've got to go grocery shopping and I'm gonna have you come along with me ok." Lauren says.

"But mommy, I don't wanna go shopping." Camila says crossing her arms.

"Come on baby. It'll be quick. I just have to pick up a few things that we need ok." Lauren says.

"I don't wanna go mommy! I wan' stay home and watch TV!" Camila argues.

"Listen little girl. If you keep arguing with me I'll give you a time out. Now we're going shopping ok. You feel me?" Lauren says sternly making eye contact with Camila.

"Fine." Camila says feeling defeated.

Why does Lauren always have to win.

Lauren then grabbed Camila's hand and they walked out to the car together. The car ride was quiet. Camila was still pissed off.

Once they arrived at the store Lauren grabbed a cart and began to look around for the things on her list. When Lauren was in the kitchen section of the store looking at the stuff Camila slowly inched away from Lauren and ran off.