Lauren's Mom

11:00AM:

Lauren wakes up and checks her phone. There is a text message from her mom on it. The text was sent an hour ago. Lauren must not have heard it since she puts her phone on silent.

Lauren then presses on her mom's name and reads the text out:

Mom: Lauren sweetie. I was wondering if I could come over and see how you and Camila are doing?

Lauren texts her mom back and says she can come over, and now her mom will be over in about a half hour.

Camila doesn't know about the text yet, and she's still sleeping. Lauren's gotta wake her up before her mom shows up.

"Camz, Camila baby. Wake up." Lauren says while gently shaking Camila's shoulders.

Camila sighs and wakes up. Camila then turns over and stares at Lauren with sleepy eyes.

"Camila baby. I got a text from my mom this morning. She said that she wants to come over and see how we're doing. She's gonna be here soon so I've got to get you ready ok." Lauren explains.

"But Lauren!!!! Does she know about our situation? Does she know I like being your baby!?" Camila squeals.

"Yes baby. Calm down. I already told her about our situation like 2 month ago." Lauren explains.

"Oh... Thank goodness. I almost thought I'd have to act big. That would've sucked mommy." Camila says.

Lauren chuckles and places a small kiss on Camila's forehead.

"Ok Camila. I'm gonna change your diaper, and then I'm going to get you dressed ok?" Lauren says.

"Ok mama." Camila says holding her arms out for Lauren to hold her.

Lauren then picked Camila up and changed her on the changing table. As soon as Camila was changed Lauren picked out a presentable outfit for Camila and put it on her.

 As soon as Camila was changed Lauren picked out a presentable outfit for Camila and put it on her

(Camila's Outfit)

Once Lauren's done dressing Camila she sets Camila down on the couch and puts a pacifier in her mouth. There's only 10 minutes now until Lauren's mom shows up.

10 Minutes Later:

Lauren hears knocking at her door and answers it.

"Hi mom!" Lauren says pulling her mother in for a big hug.

"Oh Lauren it's so good to see you honey. Where's little Camila?" Clara says.

"She's on the couch. Camz baby, can you say hi to my mom?" Lauren coos.

Camila just waves at Clara and continues to suck on her pacifier.

Lauren then walks over to the couch and cradles Camila in her lap. Clara joins them and takes a seat across from them on the other couch.