Camila Feels Very Little

The fact that it was noon and Lauren was still sleeping annoyed Camila. Camila needed her Lauren to be awake NOW. At this point the only thing that Camila could think of was possibly having an accident on purpose so that Lauren would have no choice but to wake up and take care of her. Camila then relaxed her bladder and pissed herself on purpose.

"Whhhhhaaa! Mommy!" Cried Camila as she shook Lauren to wake her up.

Lauren then got up instantly and gently rubbed Camila's back.

"Baby what's wrong?" Asked Lauren.

Camila didn't answer her though she just kept on crying.

"Come on Camz talk to me. What's the matter?"

Camila still didn't answer Lauren and continued to cry.

"Come one baby...are you hungry? Did you have a bad dream?" Asked Lauren.

No answer from Camila again. Just sobbing. Lauren then grew concerned, but she kept her cool and decided to keep asking questions until she could figure out what was wrong with her baby girl.

"Did you have an accident baby?" Asked Lauren.

Camila then shook her head yes, and eased up on the crying a bit.

"Awww, you poor thing. You must have been so uncomfortable. Let's get you changed." Lauren cooed.

Camila smiled mischievously. Her plan worked. Pissing herself always worked.

Lauren gently laid Camila down on the floor and changed her while cooing and tickling Camila's stomach the whole time. Camila giggled uncontrollably. Why'd she have to be so darn ticklish?

Once Lauren was done changing Camila Camila started to crawl around on the floor and suck on her thumb. Lauren gazed at Camila in awe. Her baby was so cute.

Then all of a sudden Camila started crying again.

"MAMAAAAAAAA!"

Lauren couldn't help but sigh out loud. The crying was getting to be a bit too much, but crying is what babies do so Lauren was just gonna have to deal with it.

"Again? What's wrong baby?" Asked Lauren while gently rubbing circles on Camila's back again.

  Once again Camila didn't answer Lauren. She just kept crying.

"Let me guess...You're hungry. Right?" Asked Lauren unsure.

Camila shook her head yes at Lauren, and then Lauren scooped up Camila and held her in her arms.

"Awww, Don't cry. I'll get you fed little one." Lauren cooed.

Lauren then set Camila down in her high chair and prepared some oatmeal for her. Lauren spoon fed Camila, but this time Camila made a big mess. Oatmeal was all over her face and caked onto her bib. It looked as if none of the oatmeal made it into her mouth.

"Oh Camz, you're all messy. Let me clean you up." Said Lauren while taking Camila out of her high chair and carrying her to the kitchen counter.

Lauren gently placed Camila onto the counter and wiped her face off with a wash cloth, and then took the dirty bib off of her.

"You're all clean now baby." Lauren cooed while playfully pulling on Camila's ear.

Camila just stared into Lauren's beautiful eyes and giggled.

"So what do you want to do now baby?" Asked Lauren.

Camila didn't answer Lauren with words she just babbled and made goo goo gaga sounds.