Dinah The Babysitter

It was 8:00 in the morning when Lauren got woken up by the sound of her phone ringing. Lauren checked who was calling and it said "Simon Cowell." On her phone screen. Lauren then pushed the call button on her phone and began to talk to Simon.

"Hello?" Said Lauren.

"Good morning Lauren. It's Simon, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to need you at the studio today. I want to record your version of Taylor Swifts' "Bad Blood."

"Really? Awesome! What time do I need to get to the studio by?" Asked Lauren.

"10:00AM please. Don't be late. This may take a while I want your cover to be recorded perfectly. I only want you in the studio. None of the other girls this time." Explained Simon over the phone.

"Ok, I'll be there soon bye." Said Lauren hanging up.

Lauren then gently shook Camila's shoulder until she woke up. When Camila woke up Lauren gave Camila a big hug and a few small kisses on the cheek. Camila hugged Lauren back and flashed her a small smile.

"Hi baby girl." Lauren cooed.

"Hi mommy." Said Camila sleepily.

"Camz baby, Simon Cowell called me this morning. He wants me at the studio in 2 hours. He wants to record my cover version of "Bad Blood." Explained Lauren.

"That's great mommy! I'll come with you!" Said Camila playfully bouncing on Lauren's bed.

"Here's the thing baby. Simon wants only me and him in the studio...So you'll have to stay here without me for a little while, but I promise I'll be back when I'm done." Explained Lauren.

"Whhhhaaa! Mommy don't leave me!!!!" Cried Camila.

Lauren knew that Camila would be upset, but she had to go. Lauren knew that she'd be back though. It's too bad that her poor baby couldn't come too. Lauren then began to comfort Camila.

"Camz baby, I'm not leaving you forever. Just for a little while ok?" Said Lauren in a soothing tone while rubbing Camila's back.

Camila kept sobbing and kept a tight grip on Lauren's shirt.

"I'm not going to leave you by yourself though baby. I'm gonna call Dinah over to babysit you for a few hours. Ok baby?" Explained Lauren in a soft tone.

"Ok mama." Agreed Camila reluctantly.

"That's my girl. Now let me call Dinah. I don't have much time left." Said Lauren while grabbing her phone and rubbing Camila's back at the same time.

Lauren then dialed Dinah's number, and waited for Dinah to answer.

"Hi Dinah it's Lauren. I was wondering if you'd be ok with babysitting Camila for a couple of hours while I'm at the studio today since you've got nothing to do today." Said Lauren.

"Sure Lauren. I wouldn't mind at all. I'll be there in 10 minutes." Said Dinah.

"Ok, Thank you so much. See you soon bye." Said Lauren hanging up.

"Ok Camz baby, Dinah's going to be coming over soon. Mommy's gotta get ready ok." Said Lauren caressing Camila's cheek.

Camila rolled her eyes.

"I know baby, I wish you could come with me, but I'll be back to spend time with you later." Said Lauren getting up from the bed.

Once Lauren was all dressed up and ready to go she sat on the bed with Camila and waited for Dinah to come over. In about 15 minutes Dinah finally showed up. Dinah's 5 minutes late...How responsible. Lauren heard the door bell ring and quickly got up to answer the door.