Day Out

10:00AM:

"Time to wake up Camz." Lauren says while nudging Camila.

Camila rolls over, and yawns.

"Hi sweet girl! Good morning. I've gotta go to the studio to practice writing new songs. Let's get you up, and dressed ok sweetheart."

"Ok mommy." Camila responds in a sleepy voice.

Lauren dresses Camila in a pink blouse, black jeans, and a light black jacket since it's chilly out. Once Camila's all dressed they head out to the car, and Lauren puts Camila in her car seat. Once Camila is settled in her seat Lauren hands her a bottle of milk, but Camila doesn't drink it. Instead Camila just drops the bottle, and it spends the whole car ride to the studio in her lap.

10:25AM:

They arrive at the studio. After Lauren parks the car she goes to the back seat, and sees that Camila hasn't drank any of her milk yet.

"Honey, Why didn't you drink your bottle?" Lauren asks.

"Mommy do it." Camila pouts.

"Ok, I'll feed you." Lauren takes the bottle out of Camila's lap, and feeds her till the last drop of milk is gone.

"Good girl. All gone. Now let's go inside the studio." Lauren says as she unbuckles Camila from her car seat.

Camila pouts, and makes grabby hands at Lauren.

"You want me to carry you into the studio honey?"

"Yes please." Camila begs, and makes grabby hands at Lauren again.

Lauren then picks Camila up, and carries her into the studio. Camila's light, but it was still a very long walk for Lauren. Once they get into Lauren's room Lauren places Camila into the play pen that she set up in her studio, and places a pacifier into Camila's mouth. Once Camila's settled Lauren starts setting up the studio. Once the studio is all set up Lauren begins to write down ideas. Five minutes into writing Shawn Mendes walks in.

"Hey Lauren. What's up." Shawn asks.

"Nothing much. Just decided to come down, and work on writing some new songs." Lauren chuckles.

"So far I like all of your songs. "Expectations." and "More Than That." Are especially good. You've got a pretty voice, and a...very pretty...face." Shawn blushes.

"Why thank you...Shawn...You're so sweet. Hahaha." Lauren can't help but blush.

Shawn, and Lauren then stare at each other like they want to say more, but instead it's just a pleasant silence.

"Oh look who we have hear." Shawn says ending the silence.

"Look at this cutie pie. Hi Camila! You're so cute. How are you!" Shawn coos.

Camila pulls her pacifier out, and smiles at Shawn.

"Peek-a-boo! peek-a-boo!" Shawn chirps.

Camila starts laughing, and clapping her hands.

Shawn then starts to tickle Camila, and Camila starts to laugh and scream.

"Be gentle with her Shawn." Lauren says.

Shawn nods his head, and tickles Camila gently before coming to a stop. The laughing caused Camila to soil herself.

"Uh oh. Looks like baby had an accident." Shawn coos.

"Ok Camila let's get you changed." Lauren says while scooping Camila up into her arms.

"Hey, Can I help? I'd love to help you Lauren." Shawn says.

Before Lauren can open her mouth to answer Shawn Camila says no.

"Sorry Shawn Camila says no so please wait here while I change her in the other room ok." Lauren says.

Shawn nods in agreement, and sits down. Once Lauren is done changing Camila she walks back in, and sits Camila down in one of the studio chairs. Lauren starts to work on her writing some more.

"Shawn, Can you have a tea party with me?" Camila asks nicely.

"Of coarse I would sweetie. Let's have one." Shawn walks to the corner of the room where Camila's toys are set up, and they have a nice tea party while Lauren writes, and comes up with new dance routines.

40 Minutes Later:

"Ok Camz it's time to go home now." Lauren says.

"But mommy I don't wanna go. I'm having so much fun." Camila pouts.

"Ok, You can stay here with Shawn, and I'll go home without you." Lauren says while walking out of the room slowly.

Camila then chases after Lauren, and grabs her hand. Lauren chuckles.

"Bye Shawn it was very nice to see you." Lauren says while waving goodbye to Shawn.

Camila also waves goodbye, and Shawn says goodbye too.

25 Minutes Later:

Camila and Lauren arrive back home. It was such a long day that Lauren passed out on her bed the moment she got home. Camila joins her, and cuddles her until they both fall fully asleep.