Dinah Hangs Out

Camila woke up and realized that she was still on the couch with Lauren from the previous night. The TV was still on and the room was still dark. Camila looked at the digital clock next to the TV and noticed that it was only 5:00AM. Camila then grabbed the clicker and turned the TV off and the room went dark. Camila decided to get back on the couch with Lauren since it was still very early and she doubted that Lauren was ready to get up yet. Even though it was dark the little bit of light that the digital clock provided made objects in the room still somewhat visible. One of the objects being Lauren. Camila took a few moments and just stared at Lauren. Lauren looked so peaceful when she was asleep. Camila felt so fortunate to have Lauren. Camila then decided to cuddle up closer to Lauren and get more rest. In a matter minutes she fell asleep again.

Hours passed and now it is 10:30AM. Lauren finally woke up and realized that she was on the couch with Camila. Lauren couldn't help but smile at the adorable sight of her sleeping baby. Camila was sucking her thumb and breathing softly. Lauren decided to take a picture of Camila while she was sleeping. When Lauren was done taking the picture she decided that she ought to wake Camila up now since it was almost lunch time.

"Camz baby, wake up." Said Lauren while softly shaking Camila's shoulders to get her to wake up.

Camila groaned and turned her body around.

"Camz, it's almost lunch time. You need to get up. We've got shit to do today." Said Lauren lightly shaking Camila again.

"I wanna sleep more. Come back on the couch and cuddle with me mama." Said Camila now facing Lauren but still laying down.

"Baby, I'd love to cuddle longer, but it's getting late and I need to talk to you about what we're going to do today." Explained Lauren.

"No! I wan' cuddles!" Demanded Camila.

"I'll tell you what. If you get up now. I'll give you hugs and kisses." Said Lauren.

"Ok! I'm up now!" Said Camila now wide awake.

"Good girl!" Said Lauren as she scooped Camila up and gave her multiple hugs and kisses.

Camila playfully giggled and enjoyed every second of the attention that Lauren was giving her.

"Now Camz baby, I've got to talk to you about my plans for the day. Ok?" Explained Lauren.

"Ok." Camila softly replied.

"Ok, so you remember Dinah right? She baby sat you a few days ago." Said Lauren.

"Yeah, I remember Dinah." Replied Camila.

"Well it's not very often that Dinah and I get to hang out so I'm going to invite her over to hang out with us today. Is that ok with you baby?" Asked Lauren.

"Yeah...sure...whatever..." Responded Camila rather reluctantly. Camila really wanted to say no, but she didn't want to disappoint Lauren. Camila didn't have a problem with Dinah it's just that Camila would rather just have Lauren all to herself and not share her with anyone else.

Lauren then thanked Camila and called Dinah.

"Hey Dinah, it's Lauren. We don't get to hang out much and I was wondering if you'd like to join Camz and I today for some fun." Said Lauren over the phone.

"Yeah sure, I'd love to hang out with you guys. I'd love to see your adorable little Camila again!" Said Dinah excitedly.

"Ok, well Camz and I are going to eat first so take your time getting here." Said Lauren.

"Ok, I'll see you guys in a half an hour." Said Dinah.

"Ok, see you later bye Dinah." Said Lauren.