Oh Camila

8:00AM:

Camila wakes up in her crib and tries calling for Lauren.

"Mama!...Mommy!"

It's been a minute and Lauren still hasn't answered...

"Mommy!...Lauren?" Camila shouts again.

Another minute passes and Lauren still doesn't answer so Camila gives up on trying to call her and decides to just play with the toys in her crib. While Camila is playing with her toy blocks and toy beagle she takes her pacifier out of her pocket and places it in her mouth.

1 Hour Later:

Lauren finally wakes up and walks into Camila's bed room to greet her. As Lauren enters Camila's room she walks in to the adorable sight of Camila contently sucking on her pacifier and quietly playing with her toys inside of her crib.

"Awww, Good morning baby! How long have you been up?" Lauren coos.

"A wong twime." Camila says through her pacifier.

"A long time? Wow. You're such a good girl for staying in your crib and waiting for mommy to get up." Lauren praises.

Camila blushes.

"Since you were such a good girl this morning I'm going to give you a special treat baby." Lauren coos.

Camila then spits out her pacifier and claps her hands.

Lauren then walks over to the crib and pulls Camila out and carries her into the kitchen.

"What is the special treat mommy? What is it, what is it!?" Camila squeals.

"You'll find out SOON." Lauren giggles.

Lauren then puts Camila in her high chair and puts a bib around her neck. Camila begins to tap her foot impatiently and slap her hands on the high chair.

"Ready for your treat sweetie?" Lauren coos.

"Yeah!" Camila squeals.

Lauren then gets up and prepares a bowl of ice cream for Camila, and brings it over to her.

"Yummy!" Camila squeals while digging into the ice cream with her hands.

Camila is making a big mess with the ice cream. The ice cream is all over her face, hands, and bib.

"Want some of my ice cream too mama?" Camila asks.

"Sure. It's so sweet of you to share with me." Lauren says.

Lauren then joins in with Camila and starts eating the ice cream with her hands too.

After they were both done eating they were a mess. Lauren then takes the empty bowl away and places it in the sink, and then grabs a hand towel and cleans off Camila's face and hands. Once Camila is all clean Lauren removes the dirty bib from Camila and puts it into the laundry basket.

"Since you've been so good today I'd like to take you out maybe to the store or the park? What do you say little one?" Lauren says.

"I don't wanna go out mommy?" Camila says crossing her arms.

"Why not honey?" Lauren asks concerned. Lauren thought for sure that Camila would want to go to the store or the park.

"I'm the boss today. So I'm gonna decided what we're gonna do, or where we're gonna go today since I'm a good girl." Camila says.

"Oh...Well alright then. What do you want to do today Ms. Cabello?" Lauren says placing her hands on her hips.

"Uhhhh. I wanna play baby games." Camila giggles.