Assistant

You'd been the assistant for the up and coming actor Dacre Montgomery for nearly 6 months now. He was extremely gorgeous, and you definitely weren't used to being around guys as attractive as him, but you managed pretty well.

He payed you good and was never too demanding, but today was an awful day for you. You had been sick with the flu a couple days before, having to take off and now you were back, free of the flu but your body still hurt like hell. He just called you to bring him a coffee while he was getting styled for an award show.

You carefully walked through the long hallways of his apartment complex, your boots padding against the marble floor. You arrived at his room, knocking on it lightly.

"Come in!" You heard his voice say, and so you turned the knob, walking in with a bright smile. Your cheeks turned a shade of red, making you turn your face away quickly as you saw him standing there with no shirt on, his toned upper half on full display. "Thankyou so much y/n, just set it on the counter." He said politely.

You did as he asked, placing it on the counter. You adjusted your sweater, turning back around, ready to walk out but his voice stopped you. "You can stay if you want? You don't have to leave." He said with a chuckle, his blue eyes making contact with yours.

"Are you sure?" You asked. "Of course i'm sure, make yourself at home." He said to you. You thanked him with a nod, walking over the to the plush couch that sat in his living room. You didn't really have anything else to do but watch him get fitted, but you weren't complaining.

The man took is waist and arm measurements, then moved to his lower half. "I'm gonna need you to take these off." The male stylist said with a laugh. Your eyes widened slightly. "Uh-do you want me to go?" You asked, not wanting to make him feel weird.

He chuckled. "Not if you don't want to, only stay if you're comfortable of course." He said. "Ok." You simply replied, staying in your seat. You watched him bring his arms down and unbuckle his jeans, shaking them off of his legs revealing a pair of black Armani briefs, clinging to his lower half and stopping at his mid thigh.

Your cheeks became even redder. The man began to take measurements of his legs to make sure nothing was uncomfortable when he wore it. "Excuse me, can you come and hold this for a second while I take measurements on his other half?" The man said to you, referencing to the tape by his thigh.

"Um- yea sure, ok." You said, standing up and walking over to Dacre. You nervously took the price of tape, pinching it between your fingers, your hands making contact with his skin. "Don't act so nervous, then you're gonna make me nervous." Dacre said in a sarcastic tone. You laughed, trying to hide the redness of your cheeks.

You looked up at him. "Well I'd say being here with you in your underwear and my hand very close to your penis would be something to make anyone nervous wouldn't it?" You said, making him bust out laughing, never hearing you talk to straightforward. "You're funny, and actually very good at your job, no one else would ever do this, thankyou." He said, a sincere tone in his voice as he turned to look at you.

"No problem." You said back. "Alright, I got it from here, Thankyou." The stylist said, taking the tape between your fingers. You stepped back, sitting back down on the couch.

After about 20 minutes he was done getting styled, and he put his clothes back on. The stylist headed out the door with a polite wave. Your head began to ache from standing and sitting so quickly. "Are you alright?" Dacre asked, taking a sip of his coffee before sitting down next to you.

"Yes I'm fine, just getting over sickness, it's not contagious anymore don't worry, my body is just sore." You said to him. His expression softened a bit. "You can go home if you'd like y/n, you do a lot for me, or you can even rest here, my bedroom is just that way." He said, sympathy evident in his smooth voice.

You thought for a moment, not wanting to over stay your welcome. "I really don't want to intrude-" he stopped you mid sentence. "Don't worry about it, really." He said back. "When I first met you I thought for sure you'd be a dick." You said, not fully realizing you said it out loud.

He laughed, turning back to you. "Well I hope I don't come off that way, I try my best to be a gentleman." He said with a smile on his pink lips. "No you're great, anyone would be lucky to have a boss like you honestly." You said.

"I don't like the word boss, I'm your friend y/n, least I hope so." He said with a laugh. "You're a friend, don't worry." You said in a humorous voice, absentmindedly placing your hand on his broad shoulder. "Since we're being honest, I remember being so surprised when you took this job. I mean you're beautiful and kind, you deserve to be doing bigger things." He said, looking right into your eyes.

Your heart was doing flips. "I like this job, I get to hang out with you all the time." You said, playfully nudging him. Your heart raced even faster as he began to lean in, his minty breath fanning over you before pressing his soft lips to yours.

You were surprised, but pleasantly. His lips were the softest thing you'd ever felt, and he moved so skillfully yet so caring. You instinctively wrapped your arms around his neck, running your fingers through the soft ends of his hair.

His large hands cupped your cheeks gently, as your lips moved together in sync. It felt perfect, and surreal. You both softly broke apart, your lashes fluttering open to look up at him. "I'm glad you stayed." He said with a smile that could melt hearts. "I'm glad I stayed too." You replied, as he softly moved a piece of hair behind your ear. Being his assistant was the best job you'd ever had.

I really liked writing this one, I hope you guys liked reading it! Feel free to leave requests in the comments, thanks for the support and Thankyou for 2k reads!!❤️❤️-xx