Life saver-Jason scott

It was a quiet day in Angel grove, and you decided to go to the local corner store to pick up a snack and a water after school.

You looked both ways before crossing the street, until arriving at the door and walking in, the bell above it dinging as you did so.

"Hi mark, any luck on the chip thief?" You asked in a humorous tone, teasing the owner of the store about the bag of chips he thought got stolen, but soon realized he just forgot he had taken them for himself.

"Very funny, good to see you again." He said with a warm smile. You picked out a snack, and went to the coolers to grab a water.

Suddenly the door busted open, a loud voice booming through the store. "Money! Now!" The muffled voice said. You crouched behind the isle, covering your mouth to keep yourself from screaming.

You must have been slightly off balance, and your foot tipped over, causing the drink to the side of you to tip over with a clank and roll out. Your heart dropped as the man looked over.

"You! Up!" He yelled, running over and pointing the barrel of the gun at you. You were shocked, frozen in fear. "Now!" The masked man yelled, making you jump and stand up.

He roughly grabbed your arm, pulling you towards the counter. You nearly fainted when you felt the cold gun to your temple. "All the money and what's in your wallet or the girl dies." He said, a stern tone in his voice.

"Put the gun down or you'll be the one to die." A voice said. Everyone's heads whipped around to see a boy, eyes as blue as the sky, standing with a sturdy stance.

"You wanna get shot too?" The man said, turning you towards the boy, the gun still to your head. The boy smirked, before swiftly grabbing the mans wrist, snapping it before throwing the gun to the side.

Everything happened so quick you barely had time to comprehend it. He picked the guy up, slamming his against the ground before carrying him out side and throwing him unimaginably far.

He wiped his hands, turning towards you. "Are you ok? Are you hurt y/n?" He asked concerned. You hadn't noticed until now how incredibly beautiful he was.

"How do you know my name?" You asked, he chuckled. "We have English together, remember?" He said. "I knew that, I just didn't think you did." You said, your mind still reeling from the events that just happened.

"I could never forget a face like that." He said with a smile. "I hope that's a good thing." You said with a laugh, pushing your hair back. "Of course." He said back, honesty in his voice.

"You sort of saved my life." You said to him. He shrugged. "It was no problem, maybe we can see each other again, under better circumstances?" He asked with a laugh. "I'd like that." You said back, your cheeks turning pink.

"Great, I'll meet you after school tomorrow?" He asked. "Sounds good." You said back. "Great, oh and by the way, it was a pleasure to save your life, I'd do it again." He said with a wink, before running off.

You never thought having a near death experience would get you a date with a gorgeous boy, but you weren't complaining, and your day got a whole lot better because of that gorgeous boy, named Jason Scott.

Hi! I hope this was ok, it was my first time writing something like this, as in like a whole robbery situation and all, I hope you all enjoyed it though! Thankyou so much for 5k reads, I'm so thankful❤️-xx