Period

Hi! This was a cute request from CarinMaryRoy , hope you all enjoy💕

Your insides were hurting, you were hungry, and you were cranky, but most of all, you acted like a completely baby. Your period was here. Your boyfriend Dacre however, didn't seem to mind.

He would bring you all your favorite snacks, rub your back and give you little massages, and make sure you had a heating pad if you needed it. He was truly an angel.

"You want me to run you a bath babe?" He asked, softly rubbing his hands on your back as his lean figure sat next to you on the bed.

He looked absolutely adorable in casual attire. He was wearing a soft grey t shirt and a pair of dark sweatpants, and you just wanted to cuddle him forever.

"No I'm ok, really." You said, giving him a warm smile. It was as if on queue, a horrible cramp hit you, making you wince. "Babe, come with me." He said, standing up and helping you out of bed. Once he got you steadied, he got some clothes out from his drawer.

You both went to the bathroom and he set you on the toilet seat as he ran a hot bath and filled it with your favorite bubble bath scents, making mounds of foam appear.

"Alright, I'm gonna go make some food, it'll be done when you're out ok?" He said to you. You felt your heart flutter in your chest. "Ok, give me a kiss." You said with a giggle, both of you standing up.

His large and warm hands cupped your cheeks before connecting your lips sweetly. You relaxed into the kiss, and had to stop yourself from getting too worked up.

He gave you a quick peck before breaking apart. "Have fun." He said with a laugh, before walking out. You undressed and got into the warm bath, feeling your muscles instantly relax and the pain in your lower abdomen go away.

You spent around 30 minutes in the bath, enough for your fingers and toes to look like prunes, so you figured it was time to get out.

You got out and noticed Dacre had set out a pair of his clothes when you both came in. You put on one of his shirts that was way too big for you, but extremely comfortable, and a pair of his sweatpants, which were also too big for you, but you secured them at your waist with the draw-string.

You towel dried your hair and did your after shower care routine before walking out. The scent of delicious food immediately filled your nose, and you felt your stomach growl.

You turned the corner and walked to the kitchen, your bare feet padding against the cold tile. He didn't know you had come in, so you just admired him, and his muscular back and the way his muscles would flex as he worked. How was this man yours?

"Smells good in here babe." You said, making him turn and catch your gaze. A smile spread across his handsome face at your words. "Thanks, its Chinese food, I know that's your favorite." He said.

Could he get any more attractive? It seemed impossible, he was already so fucking amazing you didn't know how to comprehend it.

You say and watched him cook and it wasn't long after, that the food was done. He forced you to sit and not help him with anything, which made you laugh because of how determined he was to do it himself.

He fixed both of your plates and set it in front of you, as he sat down next to you with his own plate. You didn't do much talking because of how hungry you were, and you could hear him chuckling at how fast you ate.

"What? It's good." You said, nudging his bicep with your elbow. "No it's funny, you're just really cute when you're determined to fit food in your mouth, you're not a chipmunk babe." He said.

You both laughed at his comment, mostly because it was true. Eventually you were both done, and like you guessed, he made sure you didn't get up and got your plate for you instead, washing his as well as yours.

"Come cuddle with me?" You said as he got done with the two dishes. He smiled, walking over and placing his hands on either side of your hips that he adored. "Gladly." He said.

You both locked hands and walked to the bedroom. You climbed under the plush comforter first, and he followed. You snuggled into his warm body and rested your head on his firm but comfortable chest, absentmindedly noticing how good he smelled.

He brought his hands down, running them through your hair to relax you. "Thankyou for everything Dacre, I love you." You said, feeling your heart swell with joy. "No problem princess, I love you too." He said, an honest tone in his voice. You drifted off to sleep feeling like the luckiest girl alive.

Hi! I hope you all liked this, as well as the requester. I hope it's what you envisioned! Thankyou all for your patience, love you bunches❤️-xx